Where am I?

Hannah laid there on the cold hard ground, she could barely breath due to the horrible smell in the room.

She sat up only to be faced by the man she saw in her window and by the tree.

"W-who are y-you?" She shakily stuttered. The man laughed. "You don't need to know Hannah." He stood up and looked down at her. "H-how do you k-know my name?" The man smiled. "I know everything about you, even your stupid boyfriend Nate."

She went wide eyed. "HES NOT STUPID!" She yelled out. "Then why is he wasting his time trying to find you?" She looked at him. 'He's looking for me?' She asked herself.

The man stood up and walked to the door that leads out of the room. "Goodbye Hannah." He said and left.

Hannah stared at the ground and started to cry. She sat against the wall holding her knees close to her chest.

"P-please, help."

"HANNAH!" Nate yelled out.

He was searching in the park for her. Hannah's mom was asking people if they have seen Hannah.

Nate spotted Hannah's mom and walked towards her. "Has anyone seen her?" He asked hoping she would say yes. She shook her head and started tearing up.

Nate hugged her.

"It's alright, we will find her, I hope." He whispered the last part.

They pulled away from the hug, and they both went their separate ways to find her.

"Please Hannah be ok, I love you to much to lose you." He said to himself standing by the tree, looking down on the town. He started to tear up a bit.

Hannah was still curled up in a little ball shaking and crying.

"I-I wanna go h-home!" She said through her tears.

The door swung open and the man walked in holding rope. 'Is he gonna strangle me?' She thought and just stared at the rope in the mans hand. He walked up to her.

"I will tell you my name, my name is Jack!" He said holding out his hand to Hannah. She stared at his hand and looked back up at him. "You don't talk much do you?" He asked a bit irritated. She looked down and hugged her knees.

He growled and grabbed both ends of the rope and shoved it into her face.

"You see this rope? If you disobey me I will wip you, and I will turn the heat down so it's freezing cold in here! You here me!?" He yelled the last part.

She slowly nodded.

He smirked. "Good."

He walked out of the room and slammed the door shut.

She continued to cry

"H-help!"

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

A/N

Sorry for short chapter, I'm really tired tonight and wanted to get this out.

Bye bye! :3