chapter 10

They were all preparing to go to the Arctic to fight treager and Ryan was preparing for his back up plan but they all had to meet up in pairs in different places.

Harris met up with Valicity
Ryan and Mark
Jake,kira and Spyder

Firstly Harris told his parents he was going to a science convention where you could only bring one person to help and he said he chose Valicity.

Valicity told her dad's that she would be going on science trip to New York for a few days.(I have no idea what she could have told her dad's)

Ryan told his mom he would be supporting Harris at a science convention. He mainly sad Harris was a fast cryer.

Mark told his mom he would go on a basketball camp.

Jake told his parents he would be helping kira with her history.

Kira said she would be helping Spyder with a project.

Spyder said he was going to be with Ryan and would be going to a concert.

They all had a perfect story that would last them the whole weekend.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
By the evil guys(Isabella and Harper)
"How do I know I can trust that you'll be able to fight and kill?" Harper asked Isabella

"Please do not tell me you are going soft for that mark guy." He said again.

"I'm not!...I can get rid of them when ever I want to." She defended herself.

"You wanna be killer frost...well then let's make another ice monster that would stronger." Harper commanded

"What makes you think I'm gonna listen to you." She asked Harper

"You need me if you want to survive." Harper said

She looked at him and her eyes darkened into an ocean blue with darkness in it.

She then used her ice powers to make a sharp spear and she threw it at Harper's back.

"If I really need you I wouldn't have done that...deals off I'm ruling Bay City my way." She said walking off alone.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
By the robot
"Ok I think it'll work this time."Ryan said as he reconnected with the robot.

They the leaped forward and Harris came in a huge jet and cought the robot and connected to it. They were then flying.

They flew to the actic as they got closer they huvered over treager and grey.

They watched them for a few minutes before treager turned into a huge monster. He then looked at the robot and smiled.

Ryan started to get worried.

They started fighting and Ryan finally got him on to the ground.

"Let's ex-weapon this jerk."Ryan said to Spyder signaling that they should activate it. 2 red buttons a came out of the desks both by spyders desk and Valicity's.

"Push it at the same time again?"Valicity asked and they all nodded.

                                            Mech exicute
The ex-weapon then activated and the chest of the robot opened up. It shot towards them when Kira screamed out at them.

"Wait don't!!!'' she screamed but it was too late.

Ryan stopped the weapon but by the time he realised what had happened he already charged up whatever the weapon was.

"That's what the swords predicted." Mark said

"He tricked me!" Ryan said in his weak state.

"Don't say that" Kira said to her boyfriend.

"Plan B" Ryan said

Kira then told valicity to get out of the seat and Jake went to sit in spyders.

"Activating strength upgrades." Kira said typing on the keyboard

"Activating speed." He said doing the same thing.

"Activating resistance." Mark said

They all activated the different things and leo deactivated the flight mode.

They then used all modes of weapons and used it to create a ball of energy.

They threw the ball at treager and treager got shot after the smoke cleared up they saw him get up.

"I got a little tip." He said to them

"From who?" Mark screamed out

"Never let a girl fight with you...you never know what they'll do to you."treager said to them

They all looked at Kira and all she did was look more confused then them.

Treager then jumped through the glass and Ryan disconnected. Treager than walked over to Kira and grabbed her arm.

He pulled her up and then press his hand on her waist.

"Let go of her!" Ryan screamed out

He laughed at him and he then used his claws and pushed it into her stomach.(seems a bit like teen wolf but meh.)

He then pulled out a chip.

"How easy was it to get this into you and now I know exactly what I had to." He said looking at the chip.

"You betray us!" Mark screamed at Kira

Treager then pushed Kira towards Ryan and he cought her. She was bleeding and she looked as if she was trying to keep in a scream.

Treager then jumped out of the robot.

"You guys need to evacuate!" Ryan screamed out

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Note

Here we go didn't release this morning but here it is