chapter 2

Hey guys Seth said to the 4 guys in front of them.

Kira looked at the guy and said " get out my mom isn't here."

"Hey ry-guy how's life'' Seth said looking in Ryan's direction.

"We thought you were dead." Ryan said starting to get angry. "Well than let's just say I'm back from the dead." Seth said.

"We aren't hell so go now" Kira said pointing towards the door. "That's rude Kira didn't you mom teach you manners" Seth looked into her eyes while saying that.

"I said my mom isn't here." Kira said starting to get even more angry.

"Where is your mom...or your dad?"Seth said looking at the stairs.

"My dad died Seth and my mom works shifts...ohh and look at that it's her shift right now...get out now." Kira said.

"How about we escort you out."mark said also starting to get angry.

Seth looked at then ad walked the door.

"Stop! Leave the key here." Kira said holding out her hand.

He walked over to her and gave her the keys. "Tick tock you're gonna be home alone when they leave your house." Seth said to her softly.

He walked out the door and Ryan walked to the door and locked it." You'll be safe we're here."Ryan said in a calm voice.

Kira's eyes turned big when she knew he was alone in the hole house so she ran up the stairs and the four boys followed she went up to her room and saw everything was trash.

There was a fresh paint smell she looked at the mirror and saw the word

Let's see what you can really
Do

She looked around she looked at the wall next to her door and she started breathing heavy.

"What's wrong" Ryan asked

"He took it...he took both of it." She said stuttering she was trying to breathe

"She's having a panic attack" Harris screamed out

"Ooh... Ryan should kiss her like in teen wolf with Stiles and Lydia." Spyder said

They all looked at him and Mark then said"Ryan do it". Ryan looked at Kira and saw she started getting worse he then went to her and lifted her chin up and kissed her.

She was confused at first but she kissed back after she realised the guy she liked just kissed her. He pulled away and then asked "what did he take."

"My dad gave me a collection of swords and the two that Seth took had a formula for a monster of distraction...my dad said that I had to keep it safe and out of reach from Seth." She said starting to slow down.

A guys voice was heard through the whole house. Ryan then went to her door then a guys heard popped out no where" hi, what are you doing in Kira's room?"

"Who are you?" Ryan asked the guy looking very confused.

"Jake...Jake norman...I'm Kira's old childhood friend." He replied.

"Jake...I failed" she said looking at the wall.

"I know that look" Jake said,he walked pass Ryan and went to stand next to Kira and saw the swords were gone.

"You realise this is bad....you need to start now." Jake said

"Start what?" Harris said looking at the two

"Kira has been a born fight but her dad deactivated her powers so she could have a normal life...her dad figured out Seth's plan and so he took his formula and put it into the swords and made sure that it would be with Kira." Jake explained.

"This feels like a movie scene...ohh and this is the moment when Kira's mom walks into the house and she gets grounded for letting in a maniac killer and letting him mess up your room." Spyder said looking at everyone.

Everyone looked at Spyder and Spyder just shrugged.

They all helped Kira clean up and they left the house and Kira took a shower and brushed her teeth and her hair and she went to lay in bed when her phoned beeped.

Ryan:hey it's Ryan

Kira:hii

Ryan:are you ok

Kira:yeah but I can't sleep

Ryan:was the kiss awkward

Kira:no don't worry about that

Ryan:do you really think I'm cute?

Kira: yeah I mean no I mean maybe?

Ryan:😂
          You're a strong person

Kira: thanx but let's hope I can find that sword

Ryan: don't worry you'll find them we'll help you get them back

Kira:thanks

Ryan:it's no problem

Kira:where are we gonna start

Ryan: go to the junkyard tomorrow

Kira: r we starting there

Ryan:yes
          😘

Kira looked at the message and turned bright red and didn't know how to reply when another message came through.

Ryan: did I make things awkward by sending that message?

Kira: no..no don't worry about it

Ryan:ok good

Kira:it getting late

Ryan:ok goodnight

Kira:see you tomorrow

Ryan:there isn't a hugging emoji

Kira:lol

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After school (don't want to bore you by describing every single detail)

They were in the junkyard standing in the head of the robot.

"So firstly I have an app that we can use...all we have to do is put the picture in and it would run a facial recognition through the hole city and send it to us." Harris said looking very confident.

"Why don't you explain that in English in case Kira doesn't understand what you mean." Spyder said trying to sound like he understood.

"Well it's a good thing I do understand" Kira said with a smile on his face.

"Did I say Kira I meant Ryan...yeah I said Ryan." Spyder said pointing to Ryan.

"Dude just say you don't understand."Ryan said trying not to laugh.

"Ok!...we put picture in app...then it looks for the pictures are and tells us where to find him." Harris said looking at him.

"Huh?"Spyder said looking even more confused

"Dude!"Ryan said even more irritated

"We put picture on app then app find him." Kira said trying not to laugh.

"Ohh why didn't you just say so."Spyder said looking at Harris.

The app was taking long too find him that's when they decided to patrol the city just in case.

As they enter the power started shutting down. They saw a huge miskito dinosure thingy flying over the city taking power from everyone's houses.

                                        Mech exicute

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Note
Jake is dedicated to-Jace__Norman-

There'll be more characters coming up and thank you Jace Norman for letting me put a character in here for you.

XOXO
Imie

No tags again sorry
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Word count 1099