Every deep secrets revealed

No one's POV:

When everyone reached Tenma's mansion, they ate their dinner.

"Dinner is so good." Sakura ate her dinner enjoying it.

The others, except for the girls, Tsurugi, Tenma, Shindou and the adults, were eating like they haven't even ate for 2 years.

"Minna. After eating, let's go to the living room. I have to tell you guys..... something." Y/n said. Tenma knew where this was going.

"I also have to tell you all something. Let's just settle these stuff later. Enjoy your meals." Tenma said and continued to eat.

After everyone finished their meal, they went to the living room.

"What did you want to talk about y/n?" Gouenji asked.

"I don't really remember my past. I got amnesia after that particular car accident. Also, i am..... the cousin of Gouenji." She revealed the very last of her secrets. Everyone had shocked looks on their faces.

"What about you Matsukaze?" Axel asked the brunet who had his head lowered.

"I'm....

A Seed." He revealed. EVERYONE had a more shocked expression than the previous one.

"Tenma.... what made you say that?" Gouenji asked him not expecting the brunet to speak the truth.

"At first. When i went to Raimon. When i saw all of you beaten up, i was happy. But, i didn't want all of you to see that side of me. I needed to act as if it was really my first time playing soccer. Tsurugi Kyousuke..... my long lost best friend in God Eden. I didn't expect Gouenji to have our mission at the same place and day. I knew you would forget about me Kyousuke. Since we knew each other when we were 6 years old. After that we never met again...... forgive me. I'm not fit to be captain when i did this to all of you." Tenma explained and apologised having a sad look on his face.

"We forgive you. Besides, you were the one who showed us the path to real soccer. We chose you to be captain because we know you will be a great one." Shindou forgave him and all of us smiled.

"Minna....arigato." Tenma smiled.

Konnichiwa minna!!!

This is the chapter i finished.... ik it's damn short. But don't worry, the next chapter will be extra long.

Thanks for reading!