ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

Hello! It's your wonderful author here. I know I haven't been very active in wattpad lately... but I wanna make it up to you guys. If this book reaches 10k reads, I will be making another book. (I'm actually working on it.)

  IT ISN'T A FANFIC!!!
Now now, I know you all love Inazuma Eleven/Go... but sadly, it isn't a fanfiction. I decided to make my own story using my own characters. Keep updated everyone!

  You'll be meeting Daniel Hollins, a very prideful idiot.
  Hey! I'm not an idiot you piece of- *toot*
I'm sorry if a fact got you offended, Mr Hollins! ----You'll also be meeting his ex and his rival. So please stay updated if you're interested!

I'll stop here now since I don't wanna spoil... but here are some lines from the 'lovely' characters.

"---You stepped on my foot and you're just standing there as if nothing happened..... ARE YOU NUTS?!"

"Oh uhm.... Nope, I'm pretty human to me. And, are you really a man? Damn... you act like a girl."

"Why would someone like me love an ugly rat like you? Are you that desperate?"

"--- If you don't love me then let's end this- Oh wait! Was there even an us?"

"--- So, what's up?"

"--- Raine... I think.... I love you already."

Okay! That's it for now. Thanks for reading this book (even if there are ALOT of errors.)

Ah... I also deleted a few stories... kinda lost inspiration to even continue them. I don't know why.

See you soon everyone!