Victory is Theirs

No one's POV:

The match continues. Raimon managed to release their avatars and did keshin armed.

"How were you able to do that?! The machine sucked up all your techniques." Haru said in disbelief.

"If you join us, you would figure it out." Tsurugi said being mature he is.

Haru sighed. There was no other way. They were gonna lose this match anyway so he stopped the match.

"I'll join you provided-"

"Provided you will NEVER join the bad side ever again." Aoi cut off what Haru was saying with a stern voice.

Haru nodded. So, he explained.

"You remember mom and dad right?"

"Of course i do!" Tenma answered.

"Okay. So, to tell you the truth, they hate you. So, they planned doing all this......."

"Th.....they hate me?"

"I'm sorry Tenma i did this to you. You made me realize something." 

"Soooooo..... how would we know if you're with us? Because i think just standing here in a soccerfield isn't really a good place to talk. My feet are killing me!" Y/n broke the conversation.

Both teams sweatdropped.

"Wanna piggyback ride?" Tsurugi offered as y/n happily agreed to it and hopped onto his back.

Yeah go kyou! Carry me~

Tsurugi: are u drunk?

Noooo~ I yam definitely..... nawt druunnkkk

Tsurugi: ok u are.

Ok on with the story.

Timeskip when Haru led them to deir place.

"Dad doesn't hate me that's for sure." Tenma said.

"Only mom. Okay on with this question. You have feelings with that blue haired kind girl riiiggghhhhttt???~"  Haru said and teased his brother.

"W..well....uhm...i..uh..." Tenma stuttered.

"OOOHHHH!!! TENMA LIKES AOI!!!" Haru yelled.

"WELL WHAT ABOUT HAVING THAT LOVEY DOVEY ABOUT TSURUGI AND Y/N?! AND MIDORI AND NISHIKI, AKANE AND SHINDOU!!! HARU AND-"

Before Tenma could even speak the last part, Haru covered his mouth.

"Okay okay.... just shut up already." Haru chuckled.

"TENMAAAAAAAA!!!" Midori, Nishiki, Shindou, Tsurugi, Y/n, Akane yelled.

"Well... it is the truth!" Tenma yelled back.

Y/n's POV:

That literally gave me a shock.

I reaaaallllyyy love Tsurugi!  I just wanna kiss him so badly. So that's what i did.

He... he kissed back! OML he kissed baaccckkkkkk!!!!

Tsurugi's POV:

Damn i love y/n so much. It gave me a surprise when she kissed me though.

"SEEEEE IIII TTTOOOLLLLDDDD UUUUUUU!!!" Tenma said.

Y/n and i just ignored it and kissed more. Question in my mind:

Why isn't coach reacting?

Hi guys! You've waited for sooooooooooooooo long fir anither chappie to be updated. I tried making this not too dramatic. So yeah here it is