Sexual Tension - Hermiome and Ginny

Ginny's P.O.V

Ron's girlfriend is staying at our house tonight, her name is Hermione Granger. She's a complete nerd and she's stuck up, but she's absolutely gorgeous. However, Ron was being a complete dickface and he's gone to bed already. Leaving Hermione and I, alone, in our living room.

We were sat there for about 10 minutes watching TV before I noticed her staring at me.

"Something wrong, Granger?" I whispered, sending a smirk in her direction. She blushed a deep red and turned away.

"Just thinking. You're really p-pretty" she answered back, turning an even darker shade of red, if possible. She finally met my eyes and I sent her a smirk and a wink. Duck. She was messing with my emotions. I stood up and moved so I was sat right next to her.

"W-what are you doing?" She stammered as she noticed my hand reach up to place a strand of her hair behind her ear. She was beautiful.

"Oh, nothing. Just relax, babe" I said back, as seductively as possible. I leaned in close and wet my lips with my tongue. I looked down at her lips and waited until I had permission. She gave me a nervous nod and so I leaned in even more, my lips crashing against hers.

Our lips moved in sync together and after several seconds, her hands moved to my head and grasped a handful of my hair. I moaned into her mouth as she tugged harder. I let my hands roam her body and I grabbed her waist and placed her on my lap. She groaned into my lips which caused my to pinch down onto her hips. I grasped her tightly, forcing her to move on my lap. Suddenly, she started grinding down on me, hard. Her clothed centre pushing hard against mine. She was unreal.

I lifted my hands up to rip her t shirt off her body. I revealed a baby pink padded bra which cupped her breasts wonderfully. I slowly began pulling the bra straps down to expose her chest while she continued to grind down on me, hard. As soon as her breasts were free, I detached my mouth from hers and placed mine on her left nipple. I sucked and flicked until she was a moaning mess.

"Ughh, Ginny, more" she shaking breathed out onto my face. Her lips parted and her eyes shut tight, she looked like an angel.

At her words, I slowly tugged down her pants to reveal matching underwear. I ran my fingertips over her centre and which made her shudder. And quickly, I snatched her underwear off and entered my finger into her. She felt so tight. She was bouncing up and down on top of me, she was a hot mess. Another finger slipped in and I thrusted, hard and fast.

"Fuck, Ginny!" She screamed so loudly, I heard the sound of footsteps above us and I knew Ron must have heard. Oh shit. Well, you only get one life, I thought to myself. All was well.

AUTHORS NOTE

OMG I FELT SO BAD WRITIng THIS. ITS THE WORST IVE EVER WROTE. NEED SOME HOLY WATER BOI. THANKS FOR READING AND PLEASE COMMEN REQUESTS !!!!