Chap 9: Caleb

Five Days Later...

"WHY THE FUCK DO YOU HAVE TO BE LIKE THIS?!"

Cassandra woke up by her parents arguing again. It was twelve in the morning. She sighed and pulled out her headphones and blasted Christina Aguilera loudly. But even though, she could still hear her parents. Why aren't the neighbors complaining?

"THAT'S THE FUCKING PROBLEM, CALEB. I'M HERE WORKING FOR THE SAKE OF OUR CHILD WHILE YOU'RE OUT ALL NIGHT CLUBBING AND DRINKING!" Cassandra heard her mother shout again. She couldn't take this anymore.

Cassandra got out of her room and went downstairs. She needed to tell her mother everything. Even if it risked her being hit by her father.

"WOULD YOU GUYS STOP FUCKING FIGHTING EVERY FUCKING NIGHT?! I'M TIRED OF ALWAYS HEARING YOUR SHOUTS FIRST THING EVERYTIME I FUCKING WAKE UP FROM MY SLEEP." Cassandra yelled and both of her parents looked at her.

She gulped as she looked at her Dad. "Mom, he's been cheating on you. He told me not to tell you."

She felt her father glare at her. "YOU BITCH!" He shouted before throwing a beer bottle directly at her shoulder.

"CASSANDRA!" Hanna yelled at she ran up to her daughter who was sitting on the ground, holding her shoulder in pain.

"GET OUT OF MY FUCKING HOUSE, CALEB!" Hanna yelled as she pushed her husband out of her house.

"Cassi, fuck. I'm sorry, babygirl." Hanna muttered before getting the first aid kit.

She came back with the kit and kept saying sorry to her daughter. "It's all my fault." Hanna sobbed as she cleaned the cut that was on Cassandra's shoulder.

"No, mom. I'm sorry. I should've told you." Cassandra used her free hand to rub her mother's back, comfortingly. "Come here." She pulled her mom to sit down with her and hugged her.

They stayed like that until both of them wanted to sleep.

-

"Hey, if you need anything, I'm here."

"Of course. Thank you, Eli." Cassandra smiled.

"Well, I want you and your mom to get things cleared out of your minds, so, we're going shopping." Eleanor squealed.

"Okay, Eli." Cassandra smiled. She sighed and just stared at Eleanor, admiring the girl's beauty.

"What?"

"You're just really beautiful." Cassandra caressed Eleanor's cheek.

Eleanor blushed and hid her face. "Stop it. You're making me blush."

"Well, you are." Cassandra giggled as she pecked Eleanor's cheek softly. "I love you."

Oh, yeah. If you're wondering, they confessed their undying love for each other, blah, blah, blah, all that cheesy ass stuff and then this happened. They're together now. Who cares?

"I love you too." Eleanor replied, kissing Cassandra softly. Eleanor pulled away and smiled. "Come on, let's go."

They went to Hanna's room and told her that they were going shopping. Hanna eventually agreed, after all the forcing and dragging her out of the bed and pushing her inside the bathroom.

 Hanna eventually agreed, after all the forcing and dragging her out of the bed and pushing her inside the bathroom

(That's Cassandra's outfit and shit)

"Do you really have to dress like that?"

"Yes, Eleanor. I have to. Fashion is important, okay?" Cassandra said as she fixed her pants. "Also, do you like me hair?"

"Yes. But I think I'll like it more being pulled." Eleanor whispered seductively in Cassandra's ear.

"Eleanor Anne DiLaurentis - Fields, my mother is here." Cassandra scolded.

"Killjoy." Eleanor huffed and went back to sit down.

" Eleanor huffed and went back to sit down

"Baby, you look gorgeous." Cassandra smiled as she looked Eleanor up and down.

"Thank you." Eleanor smiled as she wrapped her arms around Cassandra and kissed her softly.

"Come on, lovebirds. We gotta go." Hanna said, interrupting the girls. "Other killjoy." Eleanor huffed again and Cassandra giggled.

Eleanor got into the driver's seat, while Cassandra was in the passenger's seat and Hanna was in the back seat.

Eleanor started driving and it was silent. Eleanor was getting bored so she decided to turn the music on.

"Said 'lil bitch you can't fuck with me if you wanted to."

"These expensive, these is red bottoms, these is bloody shoes." Eleanor rapped and Casaandra joined her.

"Hit the store, I can get em both
I don't wanna choose." Hanna joined and Cassandra smirked at her mother.

"And I'm quick, cut a nigga off, so, don't get comfortable." They all rapped/screamed.

They continued singing until they got to the mall. They all got out of the car and walked towards the entrance.

"Ooh! We should go to Topshop first." Eleanor suggested and Hanna and Cassandra agreed. They went there first and then, Forever 21, H&M, and to other shops. Well, until they reached Victoria's Secret.

"Oh, no, no, no! We are not going there." Hanna widen her eyes and tried to go backwards but bumped to a girl.

"Hey! Watch where you're going!" The girl groaned.

"Shit, sor-, Caleb?" Hanna questioned as Caleb ran over to the girl Hanna just bumped. Caleb looked at Hanna, but quickly glared at her.

"Come on, babe. They're not worth it." Caleb said through gritted as he pulled the girl by her back and then they walked away.

"What a fucking douche bag."

They heard a familiar voice and they turned around. It was Mona.

"Come on, Han. We need to talk. Girls, I'll just take her home tonight."

The two bestfriends walked outside of the mall and went inside Mona's car.

"I totally ship those two."