Chap 12: First Day

A/N: So when I was writing this, I suddenly locked my phone. When I opened it- look at this.

WTF IM JUST-

WTF IM JUST-

but also can we talk about my lockscreen

????HOW THE FUCK CAN SHE BE CUTE AND HOT AT THE SAME TIME???

LAUREN IS A SMOL BEAN THAT U SHOULD PROTECT AT ALL COSTS

-

"How bout in the chorus, we sing the same word seven times or something."

"That's good, let's try it."

"You don't gotta go to work, work, work, work, work, work, work." Ariana sang. "That sounds great Ari, but I think Lorraine should have this line. But after the chorus, you go sing the next verse." Dinah explained. "Lorraine, try it."

Lorraine's raspy but soothing voice sang and Dinah looked at her impressed. "That sounded great, Lorraine."

"I think after the chorus, Ari's verse should go like, Let's put it into motion, I'mma give you a promotion, and then just add something that fits in." Normani explained as she kept her eyes locked onto Ariana's lips.

"That sounds good, we should add something like, I'll make it feel like a vacay, turn a bed into an ocean." Eleanor smirked at Ariana.

"I don't need nobody. I just need your body. Nothing but sheets in between us, ain't no gettin' off early." Ariana continued and the girls looked at her impressed. Normani bit her bottom lip as she tried to not look at Ariana the entire time.

"That's amazing, and then we repeat the pre-chorus. I can't just do that alone. Someone should sing the pre-chorus too." Normani said and everyone looked at Dinah.

"What?"

"You should join the group!" Normani beamed as she smirked at Lorraine. Oh boy, she knows something, Dinah thought. But if it means getting to spend more time with her, Dinah smirked. She had a plan and it was going to be scandalous.

"Sure." Dinah smiled lightly and glanced at Lorraine's gaze. We are so gonna get in big trouble later, Lorraine.

"We should take a break first, girls. Let's go see how Stephanie and the other girls are doing." Ariana said as she got out of the room and went where Stephanie was.

"Take a sip of my secret potion. I'll make you fall in love."

"That's amazing, girls!" Beyonce smiled. Jesy smiled, Stephanie said thank you, Leigh was shook, Perrie almost fainted.

"Hey guys." Ariana greeted and Leigh was shook again. "What Bey said was true. You guys were amazing." Normani said in agreement.

As Jesy was about to say something, they suddenly heard a loud thud. They all looked at Leigh-Anne who was laying on the floor with a 'shooketh' face.

"You okay?" Everybody asked Leigh in unison.

"Can somebody help me get up?" Leigh tried to pull her body upwards but failed. Jesy sighed and pulled Leigh. There was so much force, that when Jesy pulled her up, Leigh stumbled and suddenly placed her lips onto Jesy's. Everybody gasped in shock as Leigh pulled away. Jesy was just standing there in shock.

Tears started coming out of Leigh's eyes. "I'm sorry." She choked out and ran away. Cassandra came in confused.

"Yo, why was she-, oh my god, are you guys okay?" She asked as she went to her girlfriend. She noticed Jesy crying as well.

"What the fuck happened? Why is she crying? I. Am. Confusion."

"Let's go sit there. I'll explain it to you." Eleanor said as she and Cassandra sat down on one of the couches and Eleanor started explaining.

Perrie suddenly sat down beside Eleanor and deeply sighed. "Leigh liked Jesy as more than a friend. She ran away because she was scared of what Jesy's reaction might be."

Stephanie heard what Perrie said and approached the three. "But Jesy has a boyfriend." Stephanie sat beside Perrie.

"We broke up."

They all looked up at Jesy who was standing there with her eyes red and puffy from crying. Perrie and Stephanie looked at her sadly.

"Why didn't you tell us? We could've been there for you." Eleanor moved to the loveseat with Cassandra so Jesy can sit.

"I didn't want to be a burden." Jesy mumbled as she hung her head low. Stephanie sighed and rubbed Jesy's back comfortingly.

"You are not and will never be a burden to us."

Jesy didn't say anything, instead she just cried and cried until Dinah approached them.

"Bey said you all are done for the day. You guys can come back here on Tuesday."

Cassandra's face lit up and looked liked she had an idea. "How bout we have a sleep over? Let's celebrate our first day here. And you and Leigh need to talk about this. You can't just avoid each other forever." She pointed at Jesy.

"That's a good idea. What do you say guys?" Perrie smiled a little.

"We're in." All of them except Dinah and Jesy answered. "Dinah, come with us, please." Eleanor pleaded.

"Yeah, you should. It'll be fun. Trust me." Lorraine smiled and Dinah looked at her.

"Uh, yeah sure. I'm in." Dinah gave back a smile and Normani and Stephanie smirked.

"Whipped." They whispered but Dinah seemed to hear this. She gave both of them a death glare but pink was flushed all over her cheeks.

"Jes?"

Jesy looked hesitant but she sighed and smiled lightly. "Fine. I'm in."

"YASSS! LET'S GO BITCHES." Cassandra yelled as she pulled Eleanor with her. They all laughed and followed the couple to the elevator.

-

Lesy????

Jerrie????

Noriana???😏😏😏😏

Let me know what you think.😉