Prologue

Willa

Five years ago

I burrow closer to Alex his warmth and spicy scent surrounding me.I never feel more safe or content than when I'm in his arms.

"Alex" I whisper. His lips curve in a smile so I know he is awake.

"Yes pretty girl? "My heart warms at the familiar nickname.

"I need you to promise me something Alex. "I said tracing patterns on his well defined chest.

"Anything "He replies his fingers running through my hair.

"Promise me that we'll always be together no matter what and if we do fight if there are problems, we'll try to fix things we won't just give up. "

He frowns slightly at my words "Why so serious suddenly? "he asks

"Just promise me please " I said in a pleading voice.

"Of course we will always be together the sex is amazing. "He chuckles.

"Be serious "I chuckle smacking him lightly on his chest.

"Willa , I will never let you go no matter what there is nothing that you could ever do to stop me loving you, if you ever decide to leave me I will chase you to the ends of the earth and I will never give up on us without one hell of a fight .I love you more than life its self and I would face the devil himself to keep you. "

"I love you too " I whisper pushing him back against my bed . My lips trailing down his neck to his chest. Alex's fingers tighten in my hair. "Fuck Willa that feels good."he groans as my lips keep trailing lower toward his erection .I wrap my hand around his shaft sliding my hand up and down.I then take him into my mouth his precum coating my tongue.

He pulls me up his mouth covering mine."Can't let you have all the fun "he said a wicked gleam in his eyes.He enters me with a quick hard thrust."Alex "I moan in his ear.

His name repeatedly tore from my lips as he thrust deep inside of me bringing us both to exquisite climax.