Chapter 2 Part 1:How could he....

Joker:I love you Queen
Queen:•/////////•
Queen:How dare you do that to me Joker! I hate you! You always made me feel bad about myself. You idiot!(Pushes Joker and slaps him)
Joker:(That hurts)Queen this is not you why would you listen to villains.One thing I know that me and master are not what you think of.So snap out of it please.
Queen:Never! I will never fall for your lies.You all been using me.....(She slowly cries)
Joker:Queen......
Queen:That is why I am going to kill this old man with my sword right now!(Aims her sword to Silver Heart)
Joker:No!!! (Pushes Queen a bit)
Queen:You!!!!(Wants to kill Joker)
SH:No (Protects Joker but got hit by the sword)Ouch!!!!!
Joker:Master!!!!!
Queen:.........
Police comes to stop them and witness something terrible a pool of blood in front of them.Queen leaves and Joker brings Silver Heart and Hachi back to Sky Joker.
Queen now back at the Professor Clover's Castle
Queen POV
I dont know whether he survived or he is dead by now.All I know is that I dont care .All I want is to reach my goals.I just cant believe Joker kissed me and told me he loves me. Was it true?Does he really cares or is this another one of his childish games.I just dont know from now...(Cries softly)How could he......
End of chapter 2 Part 1