Trolls Holiday (rant)

O

M

G!

That... was... AMAZING!!
A little short tho don't cha think? But oh.... ma gosh. There are so many things I could rant about w/ this 'movie'.........

Huh...

Here we go.....

Don't be mad....

Huh..... *deep breaths*

Ok FIRST OF ALL. It was BARELY even a movie! Only 30 minutes?! And it didn't even last till 9:00! Boi! Literally every other Christmas special Dreamworks has EVER made, was longer than that!! (I think) And the transitions! Oh don't even get me started. About. The TRANSITIONS!! The characters emotions went from happy to sad in less than two seconds!! Oh and let's not forget how Branch didn't even get to sing the whole Friendship Medley!! Like... come on Poppy forget about ur 'holy realization' and listen to Branch FLIPPING SING!!

Woo.... ok.... I'm calm now. Now let's list some of the good things about Trolls Holiday shall we.

The songs were great!

The jokes were actually funny!

And the animation was AMAZBALLS!!!

And I mean come on. U can't blame Dreamworks for everything. they were probably on a low budget, they aren't as big of company as Disney it a company none the less! But it did definitely bring a smile to my face!
It was SO funny!!

I'd have to say my favorite part was Branch singing the friendship medley and king Gristle's tattoo that said "Hug Life" XD that was pretty great👌👌

Before I end this part please don't be mad at me for the ranting. It's just what I do. Anyway the next part I'll have a picture to ease the pain....

Hope ya like it👋👋