STORY TIME!!

Ok sooo...I've never really told a story on here but I had a Trolls related dream so here we go...

Ok so it was like really late and I was watching Netflix and when I first log on this screen pops and says that there's something new on Netflix and...it was Trolls 2! And I was like oh my god it's not supposed to come out for 2 years or something this is awesome!!! And like I was the only one who could watch it; no one else knew about it....but, stick with me now, this Trolls movie had no trolls in it.......

..............

Yeah I know right. The only time trolls were on screen was during the credits and even those were just like...felt cut outs....anyway, the movie started pretty good but then (and here's where it get weird) they start bringin' my little ponies into the movie...

anyway, the movie started pretty good but then (and here's where it get weird) they start bringin' my little ponies into the movie

(Oh and the picture of Elsa has something to do with the story too...)

And they weren't just typical mlps...they were the equestria girls...so then the whole movie was more about them and not even TROLLS... ALSO... (this is where Elsa comes in)

Poppy and Branch were frozen characters.....

"What?!"

Poppy was Anna...

Which is ironic

Which is ironic...

And Branch was Hans....why?! Pffft I don't have a CLUE! But he was nice soooo Yee. Elsa was there to but...she was kinda just....there....

Oh you thought it was over? Oh no

There's more...

So at the end, before the credits, this no-trolls movie states....

"Then Poppy and Branch got married".........

Just flat out, even tho there wasn't even a single Broppy scene...and THEN....remember how I mentioned the pictures in the credits? It was literally everything they could've actually put in the movie! Ex.

•Poppy and Branch get married
•Poppy gets Pregnant
•their kids
........................

And in the dream I thought
"You know this movie would have been a lot better if those pictures were the movie"

So....conclusion...

Apparently my conscience thinks that Trolls2 is gonna be about My little pony's Equestria Girls....and misplaced Disney characters.........

Welp that's it see y'all ✌️