1. The Vanishing of Will Byers

Mike's POV
They had all arrived and hours later we had made it in the middle of the campaign. I could see the suspense on their faces. "Something is coming, something hungry for blood. A shadow grows on the wall behind you, swallowing you in darkness. It is almost here." The party was silent and there faces left in edge when I hear Will say "What is it?" Dustin looks over at Will, "What if it's the demagorgon, Oh jeez we're screwed if it's the demagorgon." Dustin says. Lucas quickly replies "It's not the demagorgon." The party looks around once again before I speak "An army of troglabites charge into the chamber." I slap a piece in the board. Lucas jumps back in his seat.

Lucas's POV

I look over at Dustin. "Troglabites?" He smiled. "Told ya." I responded. We all laugh and wait for what Mike has to say next. Mike turns around "Wait a minute, do you hear that? That sound boom... boom... BOOM!" We jumped "That didn't come from the troglabites it came from something else... the demagorgon!" We had jumped once again. He had slammed the demagorgon piece on the board. I looked at the rest of the party. An uproar came upon the group. "Were in deep s***." I hear Dustin say. It was Will action now.

Dustin's POV

"Fireball the son of a b****!" I yell. Will's best action was to fireball, this started a argument of the group. "The demagorgon's tired of your silly human bickering! He stomped toward you and BOOM!" Me and Lucas scream "FIREBALL!" Will throw the dice and disappeared. We stumbled trying to find it, looking everywhere for it. Suddenly I heard Mrs.Wheeler yell for Mike. It was fifteen after. Mike follows his mom upstairs. I hear Will speak to Lucas. "Does the seven count?" "Was the roll a seven? Did Mike see it, then it doesn't count." We had started to pack up when I saw the last of the pizza. "Does anyone want this?" I asked. Maybe (Y/N) would want some if she was here, she said she had work to do today anyways but I figured maybe Nancy would want some so I started to head up there. I waved at her "Hey Nancy there's a slice left if you want it, sausages and pepperoni." She got up and closed the door on me.

(Y/N) POV

It was starting to get dark, I looked out my window. I felt bad about not going with the guys and playing D&D but I had work to do and I just finished it. I went and took my shower and got changed and then layer in my bed. It was really hot in my room so I opened my window for some cool fresh air. I went and laid back in my bed.

Will's POV

We heard outside ready to head home. Suddenly Dustin came out talking to Mike. "There's something wrong with your sister." He said. "What are you talking about?" He asked. "She's got a stick up her butt." "Ya because she's been dating that dooshbag Steve Harrington." Lucas said. We turned on our lights on our bikes. Dustin and Lucas had pulled out. I turned to Mike "It was a seven, the roll it was a seven. The demagorgon, it got me. See you tomorrow." I pulled out. The lights of his garage flickered. I caught up with Dustin and Lucas. "Goodnight ladies." Lucas smiled. "Kiss your mom night for me." Dustin respond with a laugh. Lucas pulled up to his house. "Race you home? Winner yes a comic." Dustin looked at me. "Any comic?" I asked. "Ya." I ran off. "Hey! Hey! I don't say go! Get back here!" I heard him yell from a distance. "I'm gonna kill you!" "I'll take your Xmen 134!" I yelled back. I beat him. He said something but I could tell what it was since I had already started heading to my house. I looked up and I saw a tall figure in front up me and I swerved of the road. There was a loud noise but I couldn't tell what it was. I dropped my bike and ran home as fast as I could. The house was empty neither Jonathan or Mom was there. Thoughts were racing through my head and I went to shed so I could defend myself. The light was flickering and I heard a noise from behind me, that's when everything got cold and dark.