chapter 2

Alecs pov
I woke up with my head pounding, whilst remebering small bits from last night oh god clary what have i done
I dont want it juat to be a fling , im in love with that woman . Shes constanly on my mind and i may have just have blew my one chance im in love with her if only i could tell her . Wait where'd she go , gosh she left i really have blew it . I get up walk over to the barhroom jump in the shower and did my bathroom routine got out fot dressed and went to get breakfast only to see clary there
She spotted me and turned away trying to hide her blushing .
Clarys pov
I was busy eating when he walked in , i quickly turned away as the heat rushed to my cheeks , god he looked hot without a top gosh that made it worse . I saw quickly walk away just leaving my breakfast on the side . I began to run as i feel a wave of sickness wash over . I mive quicker as i hear alec beggining to chase after me shouting my name. I take a quick turn into a random room and run into their bathroom to throw up .
Alecs pov
I see her begin to leave and then start running i try to chase after her i shout her name but she ignores me ot cant hear me im voting for the second one hoping i didnt upset her . I just need to tell her thats all but when if shes ignoring me . I realised i stopped out side of my room disapointed i walk in until i hear wretching from my bathroom i quickly jump up to help whoever it is and walk in to see clary and on instinct i pull her hair back and rub circles on her back she jumps a small bit from shock . She quickly finishes and stands up without looking at my eyes . I sigh but quickly give her a spare toothbrush and toothpaste and leave her to it but sit on the the bed and wait for her to come out of my bathroom .
Clarys pov
As i began wretching i feel a cold rush of air as the door is open. I felt some one pull my hair back and make soothing circles as i finished i take a peak at who it is and see its alec standing over me shocked i avoid eye contact and he pulls away and looks in a draw for something and then he pulls out a toothbrush and hand me it along with some toothpaste he sighes as i still refuse to look at him and walks out .