5/12/14

i wanna have a facebook conversation with you and write back and forth about how we want to eat dinner outside + we can bring bugspray and get it in the food and then itll taste bad. we could just go to a restaurant but i hate those. on the chat ill look at the symbol facebook uses to show that your typing. ill stare at it for like, 30 seconds. then look at something else. maybe my hand. there is nail polish on only 3 fingers of my left hand. i was just on omegle and i asked the stranger “can we be together”

they said no

then i sent a sad face. then they told me to cut myself. i decided that was an unnecessary comment and i left the chat. the next person i talked with kept sending me erotic literature. i left that one too. i stopped reading at the description of a girls boobs. it was badly written. im sorry for that person. i just ate dinner and the whole time all i would imagine was throwing up in a parking lot. why do i want to do that. i really dont want to do that.

i hope someday you notice that we have similar shoes. (i notice every time) and think “maybe this person is worth making eye contact with”

today i went on a walk in the woods and had a conversation with a bee. i asked the bee to come with me to a concert. the bee didnt answer. i told the bee to use its bee powers and make life even better than it is now. the bee didnt answer. then i said “i BEElieve in you.”

the bee seemed pretty pissed and i apologized. it was then that i realized that my jokes about shoving bees in my mouth arent funny. i also realized that bees dont respond verbally. that bee taught me things.

i think its nice that people hug each other 

i am upset about 2 things right now: the cost of printer ink, and the fact that everything is so confusing. why isnt there a right answer to things. why is there always 2. why is there always more.

im going to cut my hair off because other peoples opinions on my hair does not matter. even the person with similar shoes. 

someday i will blow my nose in your car. the day will come. someday ill sit with you and have a conversation about the anatomy of bees. the day will come.

with you i feel like warm air. with you i feel like the bit of warm water left on the bottom of a water bottle.