5/19/14

two nights ago i had a dream where your eyes were two different colors. one of them was blue and the other was green. i dont know why. 

today i called you an asshole but you didn’t hear it. sorry. i called myself an asshole immediately after so we’re even i think. 

this happened last time and it will happened again (im not okay with it but it’s okay)

how i like you now is insanely hard for me to ignore. 

two days ago i cut off all my hair because i was bored. i did it for something to do for a little while. i forgot that kind of thing lasts a while. its okay though, my bus driver thinks it’s nice. 

i know someone with a voice so soft that every time they talk i think to myself “you are so beautiful” and its a really nice time.

today i sat through a boring class while thinking of kissing someone at walmart. then i thought of kissing them at a birthday party. then i thought of kissing them at a circus. i dont know who.

right now im on omegle.com and someone is telling me about addiction. im not entire sure what they are saying so i keep replying with smiley faces. then they continue talking. 

today i checked my email and refreshed the page 3 times. three weeks.

you keep showing up in things im writing so im going to make a list of things that are more important than you:

1. water

2. milk

3. children 

4. hummus 

thats it. thats all i can think of.