Chapter Two

I woke up dazed and confused in a king sized bed with Zayn on the floor about 2 feet away. The room we were in was beautiful. The walls were a beige color and the comforter I was underneath was a deep maroon with gold designs embroidered it. It looks like a queens bedroom - besides the fact that my concealer was all over the pillow and my mascara and eyeliner were most likely streaked across my face.

"Morning sunshine," Zayn slurred as he sat up. He slowly got up and walked over to me. "Why'd you make me sleep on the floor last night babe?"

Oh no. He thinks I'm Perrie. I thought to my self, now I'm going to have to break the news to him again - the second time in...wait what time is it? I quickly dodged the kiss he was about to plant on my lips and began to muster the words out.

"Zayn...listen...I'm not Perrie....my name's Sam...Perrie passed away in a car accident last night..."

All the light drained from his eyes as he scanned my face and all the memories from last night came roaring back to him. He burst into tears.

Hey guys, sorry it's been like 628462 years since my last update. I haven't been too inspired and I can't write at night anymore. Here's a short chapter for you guys. xoxo ✌️