Un

Listen to this song. It's just an amazing song but it also goes with the story somewhat well. Anyway on to the chapter!

===============================

"Hey fag, get over here."
My legs started running before my brain could even recognize who spoke.
Just run. Run like your life depends on it. Because it does. Run faster. Don't stop. Go, idiot. Run until your legs break off.
I twisted and turned around the school, trying to throw off my pursuers. After a few minutes of sprinting, my lungs couldn't take it anymore and I dropped to the ground. I laid on the ground, listening to my heartbeat beating a mile a minute when I heard a soft crunch nearby.
"Oh, the little fag wanted to play hide and seek. Found you." he snarled, kicking me in the stomach. I looked into his piercing, dull blue eyes hoping to see even a shred of remorse or sadness for me. What I found instead was pure malice. Nothing but fiery rage. He kicked me again and I had to clamp my hand over my mouth so I wouldn't throw up.
"What? Cat got your tongue?" he asked, which received a few snickers from his gang of followers. He picked me up with one hand, which wasn't hard as I weigh about the same as a infant, and punched me square in the jaw. He continued to punch me over my entire face until it was most likely bruised beyond recognition. He then threw me to the ground and spit on me. He and his followers walked away from my lifeless body, joking and laughing as if nothing had happened. The bell signaling that free period was over sounded and I laid there still, unable to get up. After a few minutes of laying on the earth and contemplating whether or not to continue on with life, I heard footsteps approaching.
Oh no. What if it's them? What if they came back to finish me off? Get up, you idiot. Hurry up. You can't let them find you.
I tried to use my useless limbs to get in a sitting position or stand up but just fell on my face again. Every breath felt like it would kill me from the pain. It felt like the world was collapsing right before my eyes and all I could do is watch. The footsteps seemed to be getting closer, so I used the last of my fading strength to stand up and walk away, pain be damned. Right before I could start running, I heard a voice say, "are you okay?"
Does it look like I'm okay? I thought. I looked behind me and saw a beautifully tan teenager with blonde hair that shone brighter than the sun and sparkling blue eyes that looked alarmed. I waved a hand in his direction to dismiss his question and continued on my quest of hobbling inside the school.
"Are you sure? You definitely don't look okay. Your face is swollen and bruised and you look like you haven't eaten in weeks. You also have a limp." he stated, as if I actually said something instead of just shooing him away. Instead of even bothering to even acknowledge his existence, I just continued hobbling to the door.
"You don't speak much, do you?"
What are you, new? I don't speak at all. Period. None of that.
"Ok, fine. Don't speak. That's not rude or anything."
Ok cool. Glad we're on the same page. Now can you go away and leave me to stumble in peace instead of just trailing after me?
The idiot finally got the hint that maybe, just maybe, I didn't want to (more like couldn't) talk to him and walked away to let me awkwardly try and reach the front doors of the school.

I wasn't sure where to end it so there. Hope you enjoyed the first chapter and any constructive criticism or compliments are completely appreciated. Thanks for reading! Bye my little gay children.

~Alex