5

oh my goD this has way more reads than i thought it would have!! thank you guys!!p

also regarding the video above;
when they split up into groups of two during yoongi's rap, taejin is the one in the center. you need to look kind of closely or watch it again but they kiss!!

________________________________

here are some visuals for the first scene. yes, that's klance. (art creds to elentori)

 (art creds to elentori)

jin woke up and the light was shining through the blinds

jin woke up and the light was shining through the blinds. he felt tae stirring beside him and couldn't help but smile.
"good morning." tae said.
"good morning." he replied. the two boys stretched and got up, walking into the living room. namjoon was in the kitchen making breakfast and the rest of the group was sitting in the living room. jin and tae sat down on the couch together. namjoon finished cooking and they all gathered in the kitchen to eat.
"don't we have to pack for our show tomorrow?" jungkook asked.
"yep. once we finish breakfast we should start. we're leaving at 3." jin replied.

they finished eating and all went to their rooms. once everyone was packed, they left to go to their hotel. the rooms were split up the same way as they were at home.
___________

time skip to during the concert

___________

they were performing the song "blanket kick." see video in the beginning of the chapter) yoongi started his rap solo of the song and the moment was coming. the moment. of course, only taehyung knew he was planning on kissing jin. they went into their pairs and started dancing. tae and jin turned around to face each other when v put his hand on the other boy's neck. they leaned closer and closer and time seemed to go in slow motion. they kissed. it was as amazing as the first time. they quickly pulled apart before the others saw, luckily everyone was focused on j-hope and jimin. they continued on with the song and then the concert ended. the whole group went backstage and hung out, just joking around and talking.
"jin, tae, what were you guys doing during blanket kick?" jungkook asked them, smirking. he saw. he knew they kissed.
"wait, did you guys actually kiss?" hoseok asked them. "i thought i just saw it out of the corner of my eye." jin's face was completely red. he knew that if he tried to speak, no sound would come out.
"yeah, so what?" tae said.
"YES!" the other boys jumped up and ran around yelling.
"TAEJIN IS FINALLY CANON!!" hoseok screamed. they sat back down.
"wait, what's taejin?" jin asked.
"taehyung and jin. taejin." jimin said.
"you guys made a ship name for us?" v asked while laughing.
"of course!" they responded.
"ok, we should probably head back to the hotel." namjoon said as they all stood up and got ready to leave.