6

OH MY GOD?? this has almost 200 reads?? also i started a poetry book!!!
there might be LIGHT smut in this chapter??
although i don't listen to shinee, i'm still super sad about jonghyun.
ONE LAST THING
i'm really sorry i haven't updated in forever,,,i've been out of ideas

________________________________

the boys walked back into their hotel rooms, saying goodnight and splitting up.
v and jin walked into the room and tae quickly shut the door.
"you did amazing tonight, baby." taehyung said while wrapping his arms around jin's neck, whose face was red.
"you did so much better." seokjin said whole chuckling to himself. tae brought him to his bed (they had two but decided on sharing one) and pushed him onto it while slowly closing the gap between their lips. it started out with a simple kiss but quickly escalated deeper.
the door quickly swung open, jimin walking in. the two boys' heads whipped around to stare at jimin, faces red from their position.
"oh my god! i'm sorry!" jimin shouted while jin covered his face.
"what do you need?" tae said loudly, which caused the other members to come into the room. jin and v jumped away from each other once they all came in.
"what's all the yelling?" yoongi said as he stepped inside the crowded area and closed the door behind him. jimin, jungkook and hoseok were doubling over from laughter and namjoon was just as confused as yoongi.
"nothing, you can go!" tae said while shooing them away.
once the room was empty, the boys started laughing.
"of all things to happen, that HAD to be it." jin said through his windshield wiper laugh.
"i'm going to take a shower, ok?" tae asked and jin nodded.