Flip Family Reunion

I walk up to the door and ring the doorbell.

I stand there nervously waiting for someone to answer.

A mid-aged lady answers the door and looks me up and down.

"Uhh...Hi, is this the Braungardt residence?" I ask.

The women gets tears in her eyes and covers her mouth with her hands.

"(Y/n)..." She whispers.

"Yes?" I ask.

She wraps her arms around my shoulders and cries.

I pat her back not knowing who she is.

"Oh my goodness. I'm so sorry. I'm just- I'm just surprised you're here! How have you been? It's been years!" She asks.

"Uhhh...I'm sorry to say this but I'm not sure who you are, Ma'm." I say. "I am in fact (Y/n) (L/n) but I was in a car accident last year that caused me amnesia."

She look at me with worry and horror in her eyes.

"You don't remember me? Do you remember Tanner? Quintin? Dylan?" She asks frantically. I shake my head sadly.

"Well come on in. You can tell the man in the car to come on in too. Is he your dad?" She asks. I feel tears form in my eyes.

"Actually, no He is my boyfriend. My parents died in the car accident." I say.

"Oh." She says. "He can come in if he wants."

"He just wants me to talk with you." I say.

"Okay, Well come in and we can talk this out. I'll get the boys." She says.

I walk inside and she closes the door behind me. She leads me to the kitchen and I sit at the table.

"Here, let me go get them." She says.

She stalks off and I look around. To me,   not much has changed but how I know that is completely out of me.

"Their coming down." She says, walking back towards the table.

"So what happened after you left?" She asks, sitting next to me.

"I'm not very sure. From my limited knowledge, I talked to your son every day up until the crash." I say, messing with my hoodie strings.

"I see you still have the hoodie he gave you." She says, pointing to my hoodie.

"Oh, I guess I do." I say, looking at it. "My friends would always ask 'So you knew Flip Daddy Braungardt?' And after the crash I always told them 'No'. Guess that was a lie." I say. She chuckles at the name and I smirk.

"You wanted us mom?" Says a voice. I look to my right and see a boy with blond hair and two boys with brown hair.

"Who's this?" Asks one of the boys with brown hair. He looks so familiar but my brain won't let me remember his name.

"I'm (Y/n)." I say, standing. The blond one looks at me with wide eyes.

He runs over and hugs me almost knocking the wind out of me.

"Oh my god! (Y/n), I've missed you so much. You stoped calling me and I thought I did something wrong." He says.

"Who are you, again?" I ask. "N-not to be rude or anything!" I say.

I lets go and looks at me with a look saying 'What do you mean?'.

"Tanner. Sweetheart. There's something we need to talk about. With you too guy." Mr.Braungart says. She nods at me.