We're not in Kansas anymore...

Theme song: Ruby by Twenty-Øne Pilots

I look at my 'family' with tears in my eyes and walk up to Tanner.

"I'll call every other night." I say, wrapping my arms around his shoulders. He wraps his arms around my waist like I would disappear if he let go.

Which I would.

"Okay." He says. He looks at his mom and she hands him a bag. "Here."

I look in the bag and it's a 'ClickBait' hoodie. I smile slightly and take it out and put it on.

"Thank you." I say.

I walk over to Q and do the same I did for Tanner except no words were spoken.

I look at Dylan and the pain written on his face is indescribable. I walk over to him and a tear slides down my face knowing I'll never see my Mylan Dichal again. Knowing I'll never get to see my flip family again.

I squeeze Dylan and put my hands on his cheeks.

"See you later." I say. He looks up and crashes his lip against mine.

At first I'm surprised but then I kiss back.

"I love you, (Y/n)." He says, tears rolling down his face.

"I love you too." I say.

I let him go to say goodbye one last time.

"I love you guys." I say. They nod back and wave. I walk over to the moving truck and look out the window one last time.

I wave once more and my mom rolls up the window.

"I'm sorry baby girl." She says, her eyes watering.

I don't respond and put my ear buds in.

******** End of Dream********

I jolt up and gasp. My boyfriend, Mark, sits up and looks at me.

"Is it that dream again?" He asks.

"Yeah. Ever since the crash I haven't been able to figure out who these Tanner, or Quintin, or Dylan guys are, or why I have all their numbers in my phone." I say.

"Well, what do you remember before the crash?" He asks.

"I remember I was born and raised in Kansas, personal information, and my name." I say.

"Before the crash, that day, your mom told me you used to date that Dylan kid." He says. "What did your contact information say about him?"

"About Dylan, it said Mylan Dichal, it had a heart next to his name, and I read my texts between me and him and it sounded like I liked that Tanner guy a lot ." I say.

"And what did your contacts say about him?" He asks.

"Well, his contact name was Tanner 'Flip Daddy' Braungardt, and the texts between us where everyday. Even the day of the crash." I say. I hold my head thinking about it.

"I want to move back to Kansas." I say, abruptly.

"What?!? Why?!?" He yells.

"This may sound crazy but, I want to find them and meet them...again." I say.

"Yeah. It is crazy." He says. He looks at me and I give him a look.

"Can't you help me regain my memory?" I say.

"I'm ordering tickets. Now." He says. He grabs his phone and pulls up a website.

"I'll book a hotel." I say.