Flipping Awesome

A/n Who else wishes Tristan wasn't an adult and gay?

%%%Tanner's P.O.V.%%%

I look at (Y/n) laying next to me, laying her head on my chest. I'm playing with her hair when the shutter of a camera goes off.

"That's adorable, Tanner." Q says.

"Go away, Quintin." I say.

"But your so cute together!" He whines.

I feel (Y/n) stir and wave Quintin off. He walks out of my room and (Y/n)'s eyes flutter open.

"Hey beautiful." I say.

She rolls her eyes and rolls over.

"Can't go back to sleep." I say.

"Why not?" She asks.

"1. We have to film in here. 2. We have to go kill Quintin." I say.

"Why do we have to kill Quintin?" She asks, sitting up.

"He took a picture of us sleeping. Well you where sleeping." I say.

She quickly jumps out of bed and runs out to find him.

I run after her. Still no shirt on.

#####-Your P.O.V.#####

I run out of Tanner's room. I look left and right but see him downstairs talking to Kim (Tanner's mom).

"Oh, I swear to fuckng god Quintin McConathy, if you put that photo any where but your phone, I will personally murder you." I say, leaning on the balcony.

"Sorry. Already on Instagram and Twitter." He says, shaking his phone at me.

I look at him with horror.

"You know I'm a YouTuber too right?" I ask, stressing out. "My fans don't know that me and Mark broke up. They'll think that I'm cheating on him."

"Oh, (Y/n) I'm sorry. I-I didn't know." He says.

"Yeah! You didn't!" I say. At this point I'm just now noticing Tanner standing behind me.

I walk back into Tanner's room and grab my bag.

"I need to shower." I say to Tanner, walking out of his room.

"Bathroom's right there." He says, pointing to a door down the hall.

"Thanks." I say, walking over.

"Hey." He says. I look over my shoulder  at him. "Put on something cute. We're doing some videos."

####-Shower Skip-####

I step out of the shower and dry my hair. I grab my clothes and start to get dressed until someone knocks on the door.

"Yes?" I ask.

"Oh, sorry. Didn't know if someone was in there or not." They say.

I slip on my dress and