Chapter Eight

Now you may be thinking,"is she crazy, she's going out to eat with complete strangers." Well as my stomach has shown, I love food. Plus, if we were in public they would be less likely to try anything in public and I was curious for some answers.

"Well I feel like some seafood, so how about some Red Lobster," said Jack. I had almost forgot he was here.

"I'm good with that," agreed Anders.

"Guess I'm fine with that too,"I admitted,"I've actually been craving for mussels."

"Let's go then!,"I shouted to them. I started marching to the door when I suddenly remembered that I had yet to feed Patronus dinner and I wasn't going to let her be alone and hungry.

"Wait! I have to feed Patronus,"I yelled to them. They turned their faces with confused expression on their faces,just as they were about to reach the front door.

"My cat," I explained in a duh tone.

"You're a Harry Potter fan?"queried Anders with an eyebrow raised.

"Yeah, who isn't,"I responded with an obvious tone.

"True,"answered back Anders while nodding his head. I went and got Patronus' cat food and put it in her dish, I didn't see her but I guessed she was taking a cat nap. That lucky cat, she can take a nap anytime she wants.

"K, all set!"I called to Jack and Anders as I exited the kitchen. Anders was whispering to Jack about something they obviously didn't want me to here. I guess I'll just ask them once we get to Red Lobster.

"Let's go away to Neverland,"I exclaimed with smile just thinking about the food.

"Isn't it 'come away to Neverland',"asked Anders with puzzled look at me.

"Whatever,"I mumbled exasperated as he gave me a cheeky grin.

Ω Ψ Ω Ψ Ω Ψ Ω Ψ Ω Ψ Ω