are we twins? (black butler/my oc's)

I sighed walking up to the doorstep "I don't wanna do this...can someone else do it?" I said turning arotund. Sarah looked at me "no you have to cause tarah is sleep,I'm carrying tarah,jack is shy,and zack is nowhere in sight" she said sternly,I took a deep breath and knocked. It didn't even take a second for someone to answer the door.

The person who stood before me was tall and slim,his face perfect,his hair was bpack as coal,his eye color was rosy red,he wore a long tailed suit,and last but not least his...amazing smile. He looked behind me at my family "hello" he said,his voice sounding soft and calm.

I suddenly felt my cheeks burn...I was blushing "h-hi uhm are car broke down far from here and this is the first home we found,could you tell us how to get to a hotel or something please?" he smiled widely but left his mouth closed "its pouring out here, how about you come in?" he said.

I opened my mouth to speak but sarah got to it before me "we would love to,thank you very much!" she walked up beside me jack following close behind,the tall man moved aside. Sarah carried tarah in and jack followed them in unwillingly,I looked back at the rain hoping to see zack.

I looked down "I'll wait all day if I have to" I mumbled. Sudenly I felt arms wrap around me picking me up "better get inside or you'll catch a cold" zack said,he walked into the mansion and looked at the red eyed man "did you know your the only one for miles?" the red eyed man smiled.

I'm new at this so message if you like and id love some followers~~ -hands out hugs to people-

give me some ideas for funny short storys and I'll see what I can do~~~