chapter 7

(MIKAS POV)

I stared at the ceiling thinking of what Zack said, was it true they was vampires this whole time...? I was scared to go to bed for once because Zack told me about how I would have dreams about my memories I'd lost...

I sighed hard , why was I so scared of nothing? It was only dreams after all... I fell closed my eyes and just as I dozed off I heard the sad melody of a piano.

---------------

(MIKAS DREAM)

I walked into the huge mansion walking down long halls, I knew where I was going but I didn't...I slowed my pace as I arrived at a door with two tall guards blocking it.

I looked up at them not saying a thing and they quickly moved aside opening the door. Once the door was open I walked down the long red carpet and stopped at the end.

I kneeled down before the queen with my hand crossed over my chest "her majesty requested my presence?~" I asked looking up at her.

She nodded smiling "yes you've been very loyal and I'm glad of that but, this next mission will test how loyal you are...because there have been some gruesome murders...and the killers are your parents..."

I nodded not showing any sign of emotion even though on the inside i was dying. My parents? Killers? No one knew that I made hazardous people disappear.

No one knew the sacrifices I had to make for her majesty...I promised I would be loyal, I wouldn't break it

------------------

I got home going straight to my room, I listened to music while drawing in my notebook, I never forgot what my victims looked like in there last moments...so I drew it, and then burned it

As I drew my music shut off "you should go to bed..." I heard Sarah say. I looked up at her, she still had a trace of blood on her cheek...her and the others must have been out hunting...

My who family was vampires accept me. I nodded closing my notebook and standing up changing "okay...I will" I said pulling my hair into a braid.

She went back to the door way then looked at me "good night mika, love you" she mumbled, I looked at her and slightly smiled "love you too good night~"

-------------------

(THIRD POV)

later that night mika sat up putting on black clothes and a mask. She left her room and went to the basement where she knew her parents would be.

As she arrived at the basement, the smell of blood was so thick that she could smell it "hello" said a deep voice. Mika quickly spun around to see her father creepily grinning.

"We knew that the queen would send her most trust worthy subject so we decided to show the queen what vampires are capable of!~" said mika's mother.

Mr karia launched himself at mika with a dagger, but mika easily avoided every slash. Mrs karia came up behind mika snatching her mask off to see that it was her very own daughter.

(MIKAS POV)

I held my breath for a small second but quickly jumped back away from them "mika why are you working with the queen!?" My mother hissed questioningly.

I held my position glaring at them "I'm working for her majesty because I don't like innocent people dying? So why have you been killing?" I asked even though the answer was obvious

My mother smirked "cause killing is what a vampire does, me and your father was just tired of the boring animal blood so we went back to feeding on people"

I wanted to look away but instead I watched them closely "you are to die by her Majesty's order and ill make sure that happens" I said.

My father looked a little taken back then he grinned "and if you fail we will kill you without hesitation" he ran at me and I quickly pulled out my katana aiming for his neck,

My aim was knocked off by my mother shoving me into a wall so I only grazed his chest, but I could tell it hurt cause he growled in pain.

My mother clawed at my face leaving deep gashes so I pulled a knife out and quickly pushed it deep into her chest over and over again until she stumbled back falling to the ground.

My father looked at my mothers lifeless body and began to yell glaring daggers at me "I'm going to kill you and shred your body!!" He yelled reaching out for me.

I took a step back quickly picking up the knife throwing it at his chest, he looked down at it then slowly pulled it out looking up at me

Just as he did I swung my katana at his neck decapitating him...a for a few minutes I sat there staring at the wall then I suddenly began crying "i-im sorry mom...I'm sorry d-dad...I l-love you..." I stood up feeling weak.

I grabbed my katana and walked back upstairs to my room changing and crawling I to bed crying myself to sleep.

------------------------

After that I just saw my brothers and sisters crying and then thousands of dead bodies...then my angered brothers and sisters... They said they would kill me if I didn't change so I told the queen I had to leave for a bit...and then I went into depression

So my brother took my memory saying it was for the best.

---------------------

(Real time)

I sat up gasping as I realized this all really happened, I cryed for the rest of night finally falling asleep after awhile.

A/n: I wanted it to be more than just the dream...but I started getting busy so I had to stick with what I had so if its shirt I'm sorry i will post next Saturday as always , oh and the picture was what mika looked like going to the queen. Comment and vote, I love you all!~