The Beginning of The Disaster [PROLOGUE]

Things are normal in Gensokyo, fairies in the Elf Lake constantly having fun, youkai and shrine maidens were having a good time. There are barriers that can only be to be crossed by a certain youkai, a gap youkai. A youkai like that was the partner of one Shrine Maiden. Her name is Yukari Yakumo. She's known for being the one known to assist the shrine maiden to resolve the Imperishable Night incident, and she's also known to be the youkai to manipulate boundaries by her will.

The day a new incident began, Yukari was sleeping. It's usual she sleeps, it's the most of the time of her life she has slept, besides she slept for 300 years. Nothing much was happening, making her slumber become silent like a mummy. It's been few years since an incident was resolved, she after hours of slept, opened her eyes. She wished for a new incident so that she could have fun, an incident of her own.

A cruel world that Gensokyo belongs to should never be such quiet than before so she immediately gets up from her royal bed, thinking of a way to start an incident. Strong fairies such as Clownpiece (and Cirno, hehe.) joined her with no hesitating along with youkai, they're all ready for a party that is the Mischief of the Youkai incident.