Crimson Blood

The incident has begun, the atmosphere turns scarlet red. It may be similar to the Scarlet Incident but the incident way more different than that, rather than taking over Gensokyo, it's destroying Gensokyo literally. Yukari Yakumo feels prideful, wishing her incident works well until the end.

A someone who witnessed this incident and spread the news, her name is Aya Shameimaru, the newspaper crow. One day, Aya cautiously lend the newspaper she recently did to Reimu Hakurei, who is the one that Yukari teamed up with on an incident years ago. She gets irritated by the news, she knew it as she clenches on the newspaper.

"Yukari... that bastard, I knew she's going to do that!"

She takes her rod ready with her powers of the Hakurei Shrine and immediately goes into the sky. Soon, she encountered Marisa Kirisame on her broom, she seemed angry. "Wait, Marisa? You're aware of this incident too?" "WAS THAT YOUR FAULT FOR TEAMING UP WITH HER A LONG AGO?! I WAS GONNA HAVE GOOD DINNER AND A GODDAMN BIRDBRAIN PRESSURES ME TO DO JACKSHIT ABOUT THIS INCIDENT!" Reimu stayed silent, feeling slightly guilty as she glanced away with a cough.

They soon find a swarm of fairies, blocking wherever they're going for. Marisa: "Are you serious?" Reimu: "Marisa, I think you need to calm down. You cause troubles too, you know?" They begin to sweep the swarm while dodging their bullets, face filled with both determination and anger.

Meanwhile, Yukari was taking a nap, again. Clownpiece appeared to speak to her. "Heyy, Yukari!" Yukari: "...Hm?" Clownpiece: "Seems like Reimu and Marisa are going after us now, I'm gonna go and take them out--" Yukari: "DONT. You're wasting the opportunity of the others battling her, you know??" Clownpiece: "Oh, uh... hehe. I got a little excited here, have a good rest anyway!" Clownpiece floated away as Yukari went back to sleep, the incident is slowly covering entire Gensokyo which means Gensokyo is now being attacked by Yukari's recruits... The girls will have a fun game soon.