Chapter 5

Chapter 5: This Feeling is Reckless

Here is a picture of Isla since a few of you guys have been asking.

This is also going to be a kinda a long chapter

————

                        Dave and Yuri pulled up in front of East's home and Yuri was amazed by how nice his neighborhood and house looked

She pulled out her phone and sent him a quick text telling him that she was outside.

"You better not fuck him." Dave blurted out, but not really caring.

Yuri was taken back and quickly shook his head. "I'm just dropping off his assignment, that's it. I never had sex before, so no one has to worry about that." She confirmed.

Dave nodded and leaned back in his seat. "Alright, I'll wait out here until you come back out. I don't got shit to do anyway." He said before pulling out his phone to see the tenth message from Isla.

He hasn't really been talking to her since their argument, and he wasn't ready to. Isla was starting to annoy him and he realized that she was just like the other females, but he knew deep down she wasn't going nowhere.

Yuri nodded and took off her seatbelt and got out the car. East was at the door waiting for her and he couldn't help but to look at who dropped her off.

The car was nice as hell and it made her attractive that a nigga wanted her, so now he was gonna make a move on her.

"Hey." She shyly said as she approached her.

East nodded his head as he stepped to the side. "Come in." He said.

Yuri looked behind her and seen Dave was on the phone. He looked like he was having a heated conversation, so she thought that it was her aunt Isla.

Stepping into his nice home, he walked in front of her. "We can go to my room." He said.

"I-i thought I was just dropping it off." She said nervously.