Chapter 6

Chapter 6: Now You Want Me

About to start making a vote and comment goal to publish chapters ..

—————

Clenching the red, fluffy towel to her chest, Yuri stood frozen inside of Dave's bathroom.

Her heart and mind was racing. She didn't know what to do. She knew it was wrong, but it was Dave. The man she was extremely attracted to. He was with her aunt, who she loves so much.

She also got the feeling that Dave was just trying to use her. She was younger than him, but she wasn't naive. She didn't plan on having sex with him.

Yuri took a deep breath as she prepared to go to his bedroom.

The smell of cocoa butter lotion filled up her nose. She applied it all over her body and made sure her body was perfect.

Approaching his room, Dave sat on the end of his bed smoking a blunt as he patiently waited for her.

He wasn't thinking

He wasn't thinking. He couldn't hold his feelings anymore towards her. She was so attractive, pure, and innocent to him. She wasn't annoying and she was so mature for her age.

Then he thought about Isla and how dirty he's doing her. Even though he was already cheating, he still knew it was wrong to fuck with her blood.

But what she didn't know, won't hurt her.

Hearing footsteps, he looked up to see Yuri wrapped up in a towel. Her milk chocolate skin was glowing and he licked his lips as he stood up.

Walking towards her, Yuri looked down.

"Dave, I don't think we should do this." She said.

Dave sighed. "You don't?" He asked.

Yuri bit her lip and nodded her head.

Dave reach both of his arms up and picked her up by hear waist and walked them towards his bed.

She was caught off guard and couldn't even think. The feeling of being in his arms was so comfortable.

Putting her back on her feet, Dave sat on the edge of the bed and looked up at Yuri with lust in his eyes.

"Drop it." He demanded.

"H-huh?" She said.

"Drop the towel, now." He demanded again.

Yuri was nervous. No one has never seen her mature body. Not even her mother. She was self conscious and thought she wouldn't be good enough for him.

Slowly unwrapping her towel, Dave sat there in awe as soon as he saw her breast. They sat up perfectly and when the towel fully dropped, he looked down at her waxed treasure. It was a martini glass trim and he was glad that she wasn't fully bald because that turned him off.