Chapter 14

Chapter 14: Nine-Five

———————

Ivory's foot tapped quickly on the ground in anger as she sat next to Yusuf

Ivory's foot tapped quickly on the ground in anger as she sat next to Yusuf. They were currently inside the room with Yuri as she laid asleep in bed drugged up with pain pills to stop her head from aching and her jaw that was painfully swollen.

Everyone was in shock about how far East went. As soon as Yuri fell onto the floor, Julia started throwing punches at him, but he hit her too, but not hard enough to knock her out.

Before she could get back to him, a security guard broke them up and teachers were by Yuri to help aid her back to conscious.

"I'm gonna kill that nigga." Yusuf said breaking the silence in the room. "He put his hands on my baby."

Ivory looked over at Yuri's swollen face. Every time she looked at her, she couldn't help to cry.

The doctor already seen the family and Yuri would be able to come home tomorrow. No wires were needed, just a cold compress to her face and pain medicine.

No one told Dave. He didn't have a clue about what happened. He still continued to blow Yuri's phone phone up.

The door opened and they were shocked to see Isla walk through the door.

"What are you doing here?" Ivory asked as she stood up from her seat.

"Well, mama called me and told me what happened since y'all got the twins at her house." She answered. "Just wanted to drop by .." She said as she started to stare at Yuri's swollen face.

Isla mentally shook her head and was also smiling on the inside. Karma had finally done it.

"Well you dropped by, we appreciate it, but you're not needed." Ivory said.

Isla rolled her eyes. "Whatever. Who did this to her? Dave never laid a finger on me." She said making Ivory angry.

"No, it wasn't! Dave loves my daughter and would never hurt her." She said hitting a nerve in Isla.

"He doesn't love her! If anything her fast ass deserves this. Maybe if he wasn't whoring around, she wouldn't be in this mess." Isla yelled.

Ivory tried to walk towards Isla, but Yusuf quickly grabbed her arm.

"Let go of my arm, Yusuf!" She demanded.

Yusuf shook his head. "Not with my baby girl laid up in that bed. Y'all can do that anywhere else, but here." He started before looking at Isla. "Get the fuck out before I think about letting her go. You know how I get down for my wife Isla, I'll be knocking yo' ass out right by her." He said in a threatening tone.

Isla clenched her purse in fear. "Whatever. I'm gone. I'm still done with all of you and this is only the beginning of her karma." She said before leaving the room.