Monday

"Beep Beep Beep Beep". I turned the alarm off and wiped the boogers out of my eyes. It's 6:15 and it's Monday. I sat up and yawned, then stood up and walked to the bathroom slowly. I looked in the mirror, dark brown skin, droopy eyes, crusty fat lips, and a fat nose. I sighed, "what am I going to wear?". I walked back into my room and picked up a shirt off my floor, I sniffed it, it smelled like musty dog. "Well this will have to do till laundry day". I slip the shirt on and some flip flops. I didn't really care about my pants, because they were pajama pants with my favorite cartoon character on it. Stewie from Family Guy, I loved that show. I walked back into the bathroom and put my hair up in a ponytail.

I hit the ground with a huge thud. "Fatass, next time say excuse me" I waited till Chris walked away then I slowly stood up. Chris was my bully, whenever he saw me he would always push me down, call me out my name, or hit me. But what can I say, I'm fat, ugly, and worthless.

When I got to first period a few people were in there chatting with their friends till the bell rang. I walked to my seat watching them, then sank into my seat. I looked around the room until my eyes were set on Marcus. I liked Marcus a lot, even though he never really seemed to notice me. I watched him talking to one of his friends, he was laughing and smiling. I love his smile, it's just so perfect, he has two dimples, and perfect teeth. He's very handsome too, he has light brown eyes, dark brown hair (perfectly lined), his skin is light brown, and he's sorta muscular.