Schools out

*Ding ding*

That damn bell rang, that was annoying, eh what the hell i got out of school to see the love of my life waiting by my car, oh and when i mean the love of my life..... you have no idea.

Sarah's P.O.V

"Babe I'll be right back i gotta go tell emma something...." He kissed me on the forehead (hes so tall)

I run into the hall i see vinny hanging with some of his weird friends. Ian comes up behind me and puts his arm on my shoulder i look at her

"Hey man whats up?"

"Nothing much waiting for Alex to be done talking to his boyfriend." i look over at Alex talking to Axel. emma started walking towards me and ian.

"Wheres......" i zoned out

She looked into my eyes i seen her but didn't realize, she tried looking where i was looking. i was looking straight at how Emily was looking at me, I've always hated that girl, she is just one of those girls that thinks its ok to flirt with everyone's boyfriend. She was standing right next to my locker to.

"Great shes standing right next to my locker... Why my locker!" i start walking. I walk up to her.

"Can you please move."

She laughs thinking shes real cool she moves but gives me this glare.

No fighting today sarah just keeps rolling in my head as i open my locker, i grab my homework and when i try and walk away she tripped me...that damn bitch, i didnt fall but i turned around punching her square into the nose as hard as i can, it starts bleeding. It was the last day of school they couldn't do anything, i kept walking, emma tagged along.

Vinny walks up behind me "nice dude nice you hit her square in the face that bitch will never treat you like shit anymore."

We both laugh "haha ya..."

"Can you come over to my house later? or can we do something..... with the boys?" I say to Emma and Bonny

"Yes lets do that text me!!" They both said walking

I looked at andy handing me my helmet and i put it on he gets on and i wrap my arms around his waste and we went to my house.

~half an hour later~

I call up Ian wondering what he's doing. Andy calls up Vince wondering if he can hang all over at my house lol its like one big reunion of friends.