Chapter 1~ Being My Inner-Badass

Chapter 1:

My eyes fluttered open. I sat up on the couch, and scanned the room. I see my brother running down the hallway, almost tripping on the fuzzy gray carpet leading out from his room. I laugh at his clumsiness; he is only like this when we're alone. To the rest of the world, and to One Direction themselves, he's 'Daddy Directioner'.  Yes, the one and only Liam Payne, happens to be my brother. 

I find myself staring at the cream colored walls of the living room in the flat my brother and I shared overlooking Hyde Park. The flat was a gift to me from Liam. I don't know why he feels he needs to be my financial supporter; I, in fact, do quite well on my own. I think he feels that he needs to do these things for me to gain his attention, and to realize he brotherly love he has for me. 

Being a year older than him has it's perks. I'm the oldest, the first child, appreciated for my talents, even if my brother is a member of One Direction. He stumbles over to me, after almost, again, tripping.

"Morgan!"

"What, Liam? Do you not see me trying to sleep?"

He shrugs off my comment, "Are you ready to meet the boys today?! I'm so excited for you to meet them! I wonder if they'll like you... Of course they will! They love everyone, even if you are my older sister."

He continues to babble, while I begin to think about the day ahead of me. I had totally forgotten about this day, the day i would finally meet Liam's bandmates. I was a HUGE fan of their music, (not just because he's my brother) and I was dying to meet them. 

Liam comes out of his worrying trance, "Wear something semi-nice. We're going out for lunch."

I nod my head. "When are we leaving?"

He scratches his head. "Well... I told them 2 o'clock, so we'll leave by 1:30."

I get up reluctantly from the comfortable couch and headed toward the kitchen. Opening the refrigerator, all I see is some strawberries in a bowl and some beer. Wow, Liam. Just turned 18 and already stocking the fridge. 

I went over to my laptop, strawberries in hand, and logged into twitter. I scrolled through my mentions , and saw five from the boys of One Direction.

@Real_Liam_Payne: Can't wait for the boys to meet my sister! @Morgaaan

@Harry_Styles: Don't keep me waiting! @Real_Liam_Payne told me @Morgaaan was hot. xx

@zaynmalik: Can't wait to meet Daddy Directioner's older sister @Morgaaan

@NiallOfficial: So this is where @Real_Liam_Payne learned to do girl voices... @Morgaaan

@Louis_Tomlinson: @Morgaaan better not take my Hazza D:

I was shocked Liam even told them I had a twitter. I checked my followers, and of course, the other four boys were following me. Deciding it was the right thing, i began to type a new tweet.

@Morgaaan: Excited to meet @onedirection today! @Louis_Tomlinson i'll try not too ;D

I pressed send, and checked the time. 12:30. I threw my laptop on the couch and ran to the shower.

I washed my hair with my expensive shampoo; it made my hair feel like a cloud. It also had the effect to make people hug me longer, because of the smell. After getting out of the shower and drying off, I scampered over to my closet, trying to figure out what to wear.

After what seemed like and hour, I had finally come up with the perfect outfit. Red skinny jeans that accentuated my somewhat short legs, a plain white v-neck, a black blazer, and black stilettos with studs on the back of the heel. The heels made me about 5'9, 4 inches taller than normal. My dark-brown hair was straightened, so it reached to the middle of my back. I walked out of my room, and into the bathroom.

I had to re-inspect my make-up, make sure it was nothing less than perfect. The smoky eye I had done really complemented me, and my bad-ass outfit. I put my hair up into a tight ponytail, and walked into the living room to find Liam gawking at me.

"Liam... What the fuck are you doing?"

He shook his head, "I.. Um... You look REALLY good. Don't fall to easy for Harry, yet. With that outfit, you'll be sure to make an impression on him."

I laughed, thinking that Harry Styles would actually do that. Whatever. I grabbed my keys from the table and headed out the door.

"I thought we were taking my car!" I heard Liam shout.

"We are. I'm just going to drive. My outfit has convinced me that driving a £75,000 car is a good idea. Ready?"

He smiled, probably amused by my sudden adrenaline rush. He made no effort to try and stop me, so I just went with it. I slid into the driver's seat, feeling empowered. Looking to my right, I see Liam, with a worried face. He's like this a lot, so I just shrug it off.

I put the key in the ignition, and pushed down on the gas pedal a little bit too hard. We sped a bit, but then I got the hang of his fancy race-car. 

We drove for about 30 minutes, while Liam gave me directions to restaurant  we were going to be eating at. It was a little place, and their was no one their. The perfect location for an uber-popular boyband to dine at. Parking the car, I see a similar one behind us. I just guess it has to be one or a few of the boys.

Being the confident girl I hoped to be, I hopped straight out of the car and walked straight into the restaurant. The place was empty, except for one table to my right. As Liam walks in behind me, I take off my Posh Spice sunglasses and put them in my purse. 

As I look up, I see who I think to be is Harry Styles, walk up to me. He looks me straight in the eye. I feel as though i have become entranced in his; the bright emerald green pierces my soul, and I can't help but stare.

"I believe you, my friend, are Harry Styles."

"I am actually, Hello Morgan, it's  nice to meet you, too."

He comes around the side of me, and suddenly, I feel his lips on my cheek, lingering a bit longer than they should. My face turns bright red while Liam goes and punches Harry on the shoulder.

Niall jumps up from the table, "Hiya Morgan! Why don't you sit down with us?"

His Irish accent is too adorable to resist, so I take the empty seat next to Louis, while my brother takes the seat across from me.

This day is going to be fun.