Chapter 3~ Larry, Niam, and Dear John

Author's Note: I may be doing some scenes from Harrys POV, but for a bit, it's all Morgan, mostly.  ~Deanna :)

Chapter 3:

After finishing the drive home in silence, except for belting out 'What Makes You Beautiful' when it came up on the radio for the billionth time, I got up out of the car. 

"Morgan, I'm going out with Dani tonight. Don't worry about me, I think I'm gonna stay with her tonight."

My face lit up when I remembered the plans I made with Larry tonight. Wait, did I actually say that? Well, whatever, it works for this purpose.

"Oh, it's good Li. Larry's coming over later, so I won't be lonely."

"Did you just say Larry was coming over? I can't believe my own sister would say that." He shrugged.

"I ship Niam too..." I said under my breath. Liam immediately jerked his head up, as he was looking at his iPhone.

"Again. With the couple names. I can't even begin to comprehend why you just said that-."

"LIAM. I AM A FREAKING TEENAGE GIRL THAT IS OBSESSED WITH ONE DIRECTION. If you are a Directioner, you ship two people. Larry and Niam. So just get over it and factor in the cuteness in the fanfiction I read." I then faked being mad and ran into the house.

With that, he chuckled to himself, and got back in his car, probably surprising Dani by coming over early. I was totally fine with that; time for me to take a nap. I heard 'Intoxicated' playing, forgetting for a second it was my ringtone. I pulled out my phone from my purse, miraculously finding it before I missed the call, and checked the caller-ID. Harry, of course.

"Hey Hazza. What's up?"

"First of all, Hazza? We just met. Second of all, when are we coming over?"

"Well... Liam just left, so, anytime after," I checked my watch, seeing it was around 4:30, "how about in an hour, 5:30?" I asked.

Louis must have grabbed the phone, or it was on speaker, because I heard his semi-high pitched voice through the phone.

"Sounds good babe. See you then!"

"Bye Laaaaarry!"

I heard a giggle from the other end of the line, and before I hung up, I heard a voice on the other line say, "Did she just call us Larry?" I laughed silently to myself, and hung up. Seeing as I was still in the outfit I was earlier, I decided to push the envelope a little bit with my choice of outfit for when Harry and Louis cam over. All men love yoga pants, Victoria's Secret, and the color red; and we can't forget about crop tops.

I went to my closet, and put on exactly that. Red yoga pants, and a white crop top that went just above my belly button. I thought that make them a bit more interested in cooperating with what I had planned for the evening.

~AN HOUR LATER~

I was in the kitchen preparing a snack when I heard the knock at the door. I almost tripped running on the hardwood because of my extra-fuzzy socks I had put on. They went up to my ankle, and were mint green and light grey striped. They were my favorite socks because Liam gave them to me when we first moved into the flat.

When I got to the door, I saw the two most gorgeous men on the planet. Harry's eyes were glistening, and his outfit made him more enchanting. The maroon knit beanie concealed his curls perfectly, and the cream colored scarf he wore made his face look adorable. His long sleeve gray shirt and brown corduroys framed his muscular body perfectly.

Louis looked just as perfect. He was wearing a navy blue button down that had a white collar. His suspenders were white, with two black stripes running down the middle. He was wearing red jeans, as usual, the ones that made his ass look like perfect; he beats J-Lo in those. His converse were white, and the laces tied in neat bows to that they wouldn't come undone.