A fighting bond (Mikorei)

Reisi P.O.V.

Chop chop chop chop

"Captain Munakata!! We will be landing shortly!!" The pilot says looking back.

I smile to myself feeling the harsh wind blow through my hair.

I grab my sword and start to stand up "No need to.... I'll get down myself...."

"But sir!! At least-"

Fwoooosshhhhh

I fall down watching the night sky as I land safely on top of the roof with my other men.

"Captain!!" Ms. Awashima says as she takes a step back.

I stand up straight and look forward to my opponent "Exscuse me if I'm late..... I hope you don't mind.." I say smiling at.... them....

Them.... for they were the red clan...... a clan filled with dangerous and chaotic men that would fill this world... with disorder....

The Red King was the first to speak out. He takes out the cigarette from his mouth and crushes it under his foot as he smiles at me "Reisi.... annoying as usual..."

I push my glasses up "I'd say the same for you...."

"What do we do boss?" One of the red clansmen said to the King.

Mikoto smirks "Burn them...."

I smile at him "If it's fight you want.... then it's fight you shall have!!"

"NO BLOOD!!"
"NO BONE!!"
"NO ASH!!"

I chuckle what a silly chant "We will advance with sword in hand, for our cause is pure." 

"Men draw your swords!!" Awashima says putting her hand out.

"Akiyama ready!!"
"Benzai ready!!"
"Kamo ready!!"
"Fushimi.... ready..."
"Awashima ready!!"

I smile bringing out my sword "Munakata.... ready!!"

Mikoto looks at all of us blankly, "Well then...." his aura turning hot as he looks "let's fight...."

And as fast as fire spreading he launches at me sending us both flying down the building.

"CAPTAIN!!" Awashima yells.

I ignore her and swung my sword at Mikoto.

He dodges "Is that all you got!!" Throwing a punch at me.

BAMMM!!!!

"Ugh..." Mikoto groans before getting back up to his feet.

"I think the real question is.... Is that all you got.." I say pointing my sword at him.

He laughs "Not even close...."

He tackles me, throwing himself on top of me. "You've got a lot of nerve trying to mess with me and my clan...." he says

He leans even closer to me, so close that his  bangs were touching mines. "But I'm guessing that won't stop you... Am I right Munakata...." Mikoto says putting a hand on the ground next to me.

I smile "Your clan is a bother and also not my main target....." I say bringing myself up so that our lips were almost touching.

"You're my target red king..."

His cheeks had a hint of red for a moment but he covers it with a chuckle. He grips my coat bringing me in closer then smashes his lips to mines.

When he releases me, I'm almost out of breath. I smile under my hand that I cover over my face, "You almost made me blush...."

He laughs "Yah right...."