06

I didn't wanna seem desperate but I was, it's been about 3 days and she still hasn't answered my calls.
I wonder about if she's safe or where she is... I just want her to talk to me.
I miss her voice and the way her lips curve when she laughs... I missed everything.

"You think she'll come back?" I spoke into the phone.

"She'll come back baby just give her some time..."

'Mama!' I hear familiar voice call through the phone.

"I gotta go sweetie talk to you later?"

"Wait is that-" I attempted to ask but the line went dead.

I scrunched up my face when I heard the dial tone.
-beep beep-

-------------------

I walked inside as she opened the door and embraced me

'My beautiful girl, how are you?'

'I'm alright mama just going through some things.. but I'll be okay.' I spoke softly, trying not to portray my sadness.

'Were you on the phone just now?'

I asked steering away from the subject at hand.

'Yes actually I was... Bianca called. She's been worried sick about you, said you haven't been answering her calls. What's this about Robyn? You know you're being unfair.." she scolded.

"Oh god.. Mama you didn't tell her I was here did you?!" I examined.

"Oh of course not.. I respect your privacy but whatever it is you two are going through needs to be handled. You know a relationship strives off of honesty and loyalty. I know she loves you baby, don't let a little argument push you farther apart."

I slowly turn away from her hiding that one solo tear I refused to let go... she hurt me in more ways than one... and as much as I want her, I needed to believe that she wants me too.

But I was too stubborn to go back there and face her. I wanted her to hurt just like she hurt me.

'I honestly don't know Mama... I'm trying to be fair in my mind but I can't seem to shake this feeling. And I feel so confused and unsure now... before it was never like that. I just knew... and now... I don't know.' I sniffled.

Unknowingly I started to cry and before you know it Mama was right there wrapping herself around me.

A/N: I'm back! Sorry it's been awhile.. I'm trying to figure this story shit out. Let me know what you think about this drop though! 😭🔥