07

I pulled into the driveway, turning off the engine.

I sat there for awhile trying to collect my thoughts- truth be told I missed her too, even if I made it seem otherwise.

Mama was right when she said that I needed to make things okay again, but honestly I don't know if we'll ever be the same.

I pulled out my keys and opened the front door, making sure to lock it behind me.
It was silent and dark as I expected it and I decided to make my way upstairs to my bedroom.

I could smell her perfume fill my nose as I got closer to my bedroom door; she was sleeping with her blonde hair over her face as she snored. I giggled at the sight of it, she was really cute when she slept. I pulled the covers over and joined her in my bed until the morning.

••••••••••••••
I felt the spot next to me feel heavier than it did before I fell asleep, I assumed I must of been dreaming as I rolled over to find Robyn sleeping beside me.
It seemed like forever that I'd be able to have her back, and I wanted to kiss and squeeze her because I just missed her presence.

"Robz, I never meant to hurt you and I'm so sorry that I did; I love you more than anything." I whispered to her as she continued to sleep.

hey guys, just a filler chapter!
Let me know what you've been up to!
See ya later!