caught up

When I woke up that Sunday morning I felt horrible but happy at the same time. I developed a crush for the boy across the street who had a girlfriend knowing I had to face my boyfriend Dione on Monday I didn't feel bad tho we broke up almost every other day and our relationship was boring. Mom was gone...again with work Mike was gone to. Later on that day I saw Randy and his friends outside. I hurried and grabbed some clothes my red skinny jeans and my pink long sleeve v neck top. I let the kids out and stood in the doorway to watch them and like I hoped Randy his little brother and darrion came over. I kept trying to talk to Randy but darrion kept getting in the way trying to convince me to be with him.he was grabbing and trying to touch me and I kept avoiding him. Then they started playing and darrion put me in a headlock. I wrestled with him when I felt a hand in my pants I quickly looked up at Randy and removed it he put it back and I shoved his hand away again. When darrion finally let me go I pushed Randy and asked how it felt pervert. He smiled and said it felt good. Darrion joked around while I talked to Randy u then took his phone out his hand and turned my back towards him. I was suprised when he put his password in and handed it to me. I went through his Facebook 😂. I stayed with my back turned towards him and gasped when I felt his arms wrapped around me  and him kissing on my neck. Then Mike walked in.