I Did It To Protect You

Fyodor looked at everyone in the room coldly, sat down and held down in a straight-jacket like a mental ward patient. Tachihara was chained up next to him by his arm dangling from the ground. In front of them stood Mori, Kouyou, Chuuya, and Dazai. Everyone else had promised they would work further on the case, and Bernadette was being well watched by the ADA. Dazai pointed the gun at both Tachihara and Fyodor. He stared coldly at the two, and his patience's had worn completely thin. 

"I want answers. And don't fuck with me because I will paint the wall beautifully with your blood." Dazai threatened as the sound of the guns safety clicked off. 

Fyodor chuckled. "You want answers, huh? I think it's about that time. I am quite tired of Chuuya's defiance. Why don't you tell him, hm Chuuya?" Fyodor asked smirking. 

"Go on. Tell him." 

"Tell me what?" 

Chuuya turned pale and he bit his bottom lip nervously. 

"Tell me what?! Someone better start talking or I swear to god-" 

"Chuuya never died." Tachihara blurted out. 

"What...?" 

Fyodor chuckled. "What is that too unbelievable for the great Dazai Osamu? Here's another one. Chuuya never lost his memories. He remembers them very well, don’t you Chuuya?" 

Dazai looked at Chuuya in shock. "Chu-" 

Chuuya's eyes watered up, and he started sobbing. "I'm so sorry Dazai... I-I'm so sorry... I didn't have a choice..." 

"Chuuya what is going on?" Kouyou demanded

"What do you mean you didn't have a choice?!" Dazai was yelling now out of pure anger, and he walked over to Chuuya grabbing his arms with a bruising force. "I thought you were dead! I mourned your death! I lived for two years crying every single night over you! What did you do?!?" Dazai yelled as he shook Chuuya hard. 

"Ow! Dazai you're hurting me!" Chuuya yelled. 

"Oh, I'm hurting you?! Imagine the pain I felt!" Dazai back Chuuya up against a wall, and he put his hand around Chuuya's throat, and started choking him. 

"Dazai stop!" Kouyou yelled, and she was about to walk over there until Mori put his arm up. 

"Do not interfere." 

"Excuse me?! He's going to kill him!" 

"Just wait it out Kouyou."