introduction

INTRODUCTION

hello everyone!

as you can see, i've decided to start a new book/fanfiction that involves the dolan twins! how exciting! i'm actually very excited to write this book, since i've been thinking about ideas and how it will all work out in the end, and i promise you, you're going to love it.

if you didn't know, i got the idea for this book from a simple imagine called "choose (e)" in my dolan twins imagines book (go check it out, shameless plug). i didn't expect it to gain lots of attention and a part two and three, but after writing part three, i realized that there will be many parts to this imagine. after seeing a comment or two about making a book based on this idea, i thought "why not" so here i am.

if you're one of my readers who read all three parts of choose (e), then you know how it goes, but i'm not going to continue from part three in this book. instead, i'm going to start from square one, where ethan and y/n meet, which leads them into falling in love, and then girlfriend and boyfriend, and so on. i'm sorry if that's not what you wanted or expected, but i think the story will be better and make more sense this way.

also, instead of picking a name for the character, i decided i'm going to leave it as "y/n", only because i feel like it could be for everyone instead of one person who i actually choose the name of (if that makes sense haha). but i will give "y/n" characteristics, like brown hair, brown eyes, a little sister, brother,etc. if i make more fanfictions in the future, it'll most likely be the same way. again, i'm sorry, if this isn't what you wanted either, i really am haha.

just something to add, what my story is about, i know absolutely nothing about, so i'm sorry if something is wrong, you can comment and tell me what the right thing is, but please don't be rude about it (i'm not saying that you guys in particular do it, it's just something i would like to make clear, so i'm not calling anyone out, ily). it's like in school when you get partnered up with someone and you do something wrong (by accident) and they go off on you, if that ever happened to you haha, cause it definitely happened to me.

i'm going to TRY to make this book my number one priority, especially over winter break where i'll be doing nothing for the next three weeks. i'll try posting once a day, but i honestly don't know if i can, since i can't even post once a day for my other book ahah. that's why i'm not making any promises lol.

anyways, i think that's all i have to say about this book. if you have any suggestions or ideas or opinions (good or bad), you can leave them in the comments and i'll read them! i take criticism quite well, surprisingly.

thank you so much for reading this (lengthy) introduction! i love you all so much and i hope you enjoy this book!

- amy ♡