chapter 1: Into the world of Guertina

"what's up my peeps Peytonplays here and today we will be playing an RPG maker horror game Called Ib OK let's a go"Peyton smiled as she started up the game it was all normal as the game begain with ins mother telling her they were going to an art glarry the screen went blank for a minute before Peyton passed out.When she woke up she was in a white building she looked around to see none other than what seemed to be her parents Peyton looked down to see she was in her normal clothes she figured must be dreaming she felt a hand pull on her shirt she looked down to see none other than In the little gurl smiled up at her before speaking."Come on Peyto. mama said we can go look around while her and papa talk to the man at the desk come on"the girl pleaded joyfully as she grabbed Peyton's hand dragging hee along"wish there Ib hold on she giggled as in dragged her up a flight of stairs In looked around a bit when Peyton notice a very strange man she hadwnr noticed before he was a normal guy black glasses handsome features black spikes hair,a black T-shirt with a large red M on the front with the name markiplier under the red letter alson in the same red color black skinny jeans and red converse Peyton could swear she had seen him before he turned around and saw her staring and gave a heart melting smile making Peyton blush and look away which confused the boy as In reappeared beside her grabbing her hand "come on Peyton I wanna go see the ones on the bottom floor please."Peyton smiled giggling "ok ok Ib let's go on down then the boy form before tryed to stop her ther was just something about her what neither of these to know that is this is no dream and there the way out won't be simply to just wake up.

peytons POV

me and in were running around we stopped around a large creepy painting of a fish to talk to mom and dad.Before heading down a halway before turning a corner finding an amazing wall painting titled The world of Guertina me and in stared for a minute before walking on for a moment the lights flickered we got scared and went searching for mom and dad we couldn't find them anywhere and we didn't see any of the other guests either no one was here just me and ib for some reason we felt we should go back to the large painting when we did one side leaked a blue liquid  me and In jumped back when Peters appeared on the ground below us which read come down below Peyton and ib.at fist we were scared holding on for dear life before running back to the large fish painting for some reason it just felt right.When we got there we were right the railing around the painting was open on one side the water looked real enough to jump into so...we did when we emerged we weren't even wet we walled down a flight of steps appearing in a room with to painting that looked exactally the same excepted different in color I grabbed ib's hand tightly pulling hee beside me to the left of the hall when we reached the end we found a vase which held two roses one a beautiful blood 're and the other a bright delicate yellow ib begged me to take them with us so I did handing ib the red rose holding the yellow rightly in my hand before layinging the rose gentaly in my black hoodie. I looked to my left to see a door I opened it going inside I saw a beautiful painting of an adorable old women the painting read when the rose Wilt so to will your life Wilt away I looked at the name confusued touching the stim of my rose before hearing ib"look sis a key"she said picking up a light blue key I smiled when I looked up to examine the painting again it had changed to one now stared at us crazily. I backed up grabbing ib rushing from the room the words theif spread acrros the walls and floor in red ink I ran down the hall about to run up the steps but they were gone I was so afraid that the women in the painting would come after us I continued down the hall finding a locked door I smiled grabbing the key from ib shoving it the the lock with a click the door opened I notice a little book beside the door so for the Lolz I wrote down mine and ib's adventure so far signing our names before taking ins hand again and procceding through the door.