chapter 3: your Swedish?

no one's POV:

Peyton, Mark, Ib, and Garry had been walking for what seemed like hours on the way they had met this strange little girl named Mary,Mary was just a normal little girl wasnt she well that's what Ib and Garry thought anyways,But Mark and Peyton didn't like her very much there was just something about her an uneasyness of sorts she was just way to happy,giddy,excited, especially in a situation like this and it just creeper the two out."Mark do you not find something. a bit fishy about Mary"Peyton asked staring a the blond girl with nervousness.

Mark giving off the same look turned to Peyton"yeah. like she's just way to happy"he answered,they smiled at each other when "Hey Peyton,Mark watcha talkin about"Mary almost yelled appearing beside Peyton smiling innocently.Peytons eyes widened in fear as she jumped into Marks arms yelling"Ahhh!Oh Jaevlaurs Baulle!"Mark blushed holding her so she didn't fall Mary giggled at Peyton's reaction"your funny Peyton"she blushed jumping out of marks arms "uh s-sorry" Mark smiled rubbing the back of his neck "i-its ok b-but what did you say when you yelled at Mary I didn't understand you"Peyton smiled"oh I just cursed a little sorry me and my Swedish"she laughed nervously"Wait your Swedish?"Mark asked now confused "yeah why"she answered back."well I only ever met one other Swedish person so it kinda new to hear anyone else say anything in Swedish what did you say by the way"Mark smiled.Peyton blushed leaning over whispering it in his ear not wanting the younger ones to hear,Marks eyes widens before he burst into laughter,Peyton blushed turning away"s-shut up it was a spur of the moment kinda thing I-I was surrprised ok"he smiled continuing to laught"no no it's just the only other Swedish person I know says that every time he gets scared your like a girl version of him just Prettier"he stopped laughing blushing bright red after that noticing what he had just said,Peyton smiled"y-you think I'm pretty"he smiled laughing nervously "u-um w-well y-yeah I-I guess"Peyton smiled leaning over and pecking Mark on the cheek"your not to shabby yourself Mark"she answered with a blush running up along side Ib grabbing her hand as the little girl smiled up at her Mark smiled running um to stand beside Garry the grin never leaving his face as they continued on there journey.