Chapter Five: Try Outs cont...

Authors note: Here goes the result, can't wait and see. Also if you havent read my other KnB fanfiction pls do try and read them. (^∇^).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No Ones POV

The game continued and sooner or later the freshman was able to catch up with their sempai's in not time. After they caught up, it was almost impossible with the Kagami and Kuroko combo.

Sooner the game was over 97 to 92. The freshman won the game.

Kuroko POV

Pant Pant Pant

I was exhausted, after all that was the first game I went over my max capability. There I learned that I can still grow on being a shadow. That I could keep up with my light.

Then I heard Riko called me.

Riko POV

"Kuroko!" I called.

I was shock of the result I received afterall he was suppose to have collapsed at the 3rd quarter which was amazing how he was able to keep up. Especially Kagami is a hard player to catch up with. As if almost they have played together before. But if the bakagami did he should have known about him.

"Ano....Riko-san?" said Kuroko.

Riko snapped out of her thoughts and said to the young boy,"Kuroko you are officially part of the Seirin Basketball Club." I said gleefully.

I saw Kuroko nod with relief.

Kagami POV

"So, you're officially part of the club huh." I said to Kuroko.

He just nodded in approval. That act irritated me bad and when I was about to speak I noticed Riko.

Then Riko walked to our direction and spoke, "From now on you two would be a duo when playing. So I will be planning a training that both of you will have work on, TOGETHER."

"Wait! you mean I will be working with him!" said I angrily.

"Yes you are!" yelled Riko.

Then everyone sighed and left. All that was left behind is Kuroko, Me and Riko after all the scene is predictable.

"No wa...."I said but before he could finish Riko had already boston crab Me.

"It hurts! it hurts! stop! fine i'll work with him." I yelled as I felt his bones were about to break.

Riko stopped then grabbed her stuff. But before she exited she said,"You better be working with each other after all both of you're plays will be our trump card!"

A few minutes have passed and I have calmed down. Then I spoked

"So it seems....." I said, then I noticed Kuroko was gone.

'Oh! I have enough of this.' I thought as I left the gym.

Kuroko POV

After ordering vanilla milkshake. I sat down on my usual spot in Maji Burger. I sipped some of my milkshake and thought of what Riko said before she left.

'A match against Rakuzan...." I thought.

Then suddenly I remember all the horrible things that happened. Then again I heard a voice say, "If you want things to be normal again one of you're friends must remember you! Kuroko Tetsuya this is your final warning. The full moon is approaching soon."

After the warning the voice gave me. I checked the calendar on my phone and it was true. The full moon is just two weeks away! I realized I was so focused on basketball that I forgot my goal! 'Oh! how will I make one of my friends to remember me now?'

--line-

Tbc

author: how will Kuroko make one of his friends remember when they are all separated into different schools and only Kagami is the nearest friend who is a bakagami? Cya mina