Chapter Six: The Plan

Authors Notes: Hello mina please do read my other stories that is all. oh! also for edits sometimes it is in the comments thanks. Thank You for reading.

-Line-

"If you want things to be normal again one of you're friends must remember you! Kuroko Tetsuya this is your final warning. The full moon is approaching soon."

-Line-

Kuroko Pov

I remembered what the voice had said. In only two weeks the full moon will happen. But this isn't so bad. I could start a new. However if I do I feel I would be as lonely as ever.

"What should I ever do?" I said in a slight whisper.

I was currently at Maji Burger drinking mu vanilla milkshake. For some reason Vanilla Milkshake always calms me down. Unknowingly someone sat infront of me not noticing I was sitting down at the table. But although it would make sense because of my lack of presence. I looked to see who it was, then I greeted him.

"Hello, Kagami-kun" I said.

The red head almost fell into the floor as well as, accidentally throwing his burger in the air. But then he caught it. Then he looked at me and shouted,

"When did you get there?" Kagami shouted.

"I was here all the time, afterall this is where I hang out after school." I responded

Kagami simply just grunted at me. But that was typical of the Bakagami.

Then the Bakagami spoke,"Have you ever heard from the coach about the match?"

"No, and what match?" I asked in a serious monotone voice manner.

"The one with Razukan, one and a half week from now." He said back to me.

Kagami Pov

Kuroko seemed aliitle shock of hearing the school name Rakuzan it seems. well they are somewhat of an intimidating team afterall. then I also remembered what coach told me.

".........And also if you know of the generation of miracles, theyll be there to watch the play."

Kuroko seemed to snap back to reality.

Kuroko POV

 I was going home when I noticed that it all start to fit in. I have the perfect plan in mind. Which was to beat Rakuzan so all the generationof miracles will at least one of them remember him. Afterall that was his goal.

No one POV

Thus little did Kuroko know that someone alrady does still remember him. It was the same man who is spying on him right now in the shadows.

The man spoke, "The old should stay in the past, afterall he is no longer needed, for he is already replaced". The man spoke it in a low calming, yet creepy voice, before leaving.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Authors Notes: Thank You for 195 reads everyone. I hope you like his new chapter. Please dont forget to vote or comment. Thank you.