Introduction And Credits

Greetings! Welcome to one of my first horror/thriller books-  'I May Fall'

Please take note that this is one of my first books, so mistakes will be made. Constructive criticism, thoughts, opinions, and spelling or Grammer checks are always welcome! Please, when I say opinion don't just say 'this book sucks' It's fine if you don't like my book but instead could you please try to say something like 'I would really like if you did ____ instead of ____'

♡Credits♡
(Please show appreciation to these wonderful pepole who have helped me so far!)
-graceless   (Makes awesome covers like the one you see here, can't thank enough!)

SanityGraphics  (Has a great group of pepole ((including the one who made his cover!)) that make awesome graphics!)

● My friend for helping me edit/write who has requested to remain anonymous.

□Appreciation Note□
This is just so much to take in. I have a handful of great pepole who have helped me and inspired me. I would really want to thank the amazing pepole who made the cover. The cover grabs the attention of readers and is very important and I think they nailed what I was going for. I am way past words and just really wanted to show my thanks- so I wrote a not instead of just crediting them! Secondly, I want to thank you all for reading and supporting me any way possible from just readimg, to following or voting. I'm just so amazed pepole actually read this. This is possibly the biggest project on my mind right now and I'm trying to make it a book pepole will read and enjoy not just full of cliches. You all have no idea how much work I am putting in trying to make sure I spelled everything right, and I don't have an editor besides myself, so please, as long as your not being rude, feel free to point out any mistakes. Don't worry I don't get angered easily. I love you all who have helped! Thank you all so, so much!!

Description▪

     Told out through sessions with her psychiatrist, Christie describes the seven month long time spent while captive with three other pepole- Jolene, Jackson, and Kevin. She describes the rules, everday torture, pain, suffering, games, drama, along with her escape and how it all impacts her life now, as she tries to fix the crumpled remains of it. Faced with more challenges each day such as the growing popularity, PTSD, other survivors, and old memories arising. She talks about her old life as a photographer and trying to place herself back together- All the way from her capture to the present. As her captor remains on the loose, Christie knows things are far from over.

--