Chapter 3

Scarlet's POV

I exited the airplane to see my mom and Derek talking.

"Hi." I say. They looked at me.

"Lets go!" Really. Not even a hello. Fuck you mom. Fuck. You.

*****************

The drive there was real annoying because they just wouldn't keep each other off of each other. Its fucking discussing. I was driving too! They made me drive as they had a fucking make out session in the back of the car! MY CAR TOO! Its real hard to drive on the left side since I was taught right side. Real hard to do! But nope. They don't give a fuck! Assholes!

*******************

"We're here!" I yell.

"Isn't it lovely!" My mom smiled.

"Yeah." I simply say.

I parked the car and got out. All of a sudden I heard a voice.

"Hello!" I turn around to see a lady around my mom age. She had long black hair. I smiled at her.

"Hi!" I walked over to her when my mom didn't even look at her.

"I'm Anne! I'm your neighbor! I was so happy that you guys moved here and the people didn't stay! They've been driving me and my son nuts!" She laughed. I laughed along.

"I know. I met them. Not that nice.." I say.

"Well I'm Scarlet and that my mom, Jessica, and her boyfriend Derek. They're just un-"

"Scarlet! Who is this!" Now you notice!?

"Hello! I'm Anne!" She smiled at my mom.

"Jessica!" My moms smiled. They shook hands.

"Anyways, me and my son made these to welcome you! They're chocolate cupcakes with chocolate fudge in them." She speaks my language!

"Why thank you!" My mom took them from her arms.

Then I noticed behind her a tall curly haired boy.

"Oh! That's my son Harry- Harry! Come over and meet our new neighbors!" The boy walked over.

"Harry this is Scarlet and her mother Jessica! They're our new neighbors!" He smirked at me.

"Hello I'm Harry." He says.

"Scarlet." I say. My mom and Anne walked away and talked with Derek.

"So you're American?" He asked.

I nodded.

"Yep." He leaned over towards my ear.

"I have a thing for American girls like you." He whispered I shoved him away.

"Look, I'm not like that so don't even try with me." I growl. He chuckles then pushed my against my car.

"Come on just losin' up a bit baby." He whispered seductively. I shoved him off.

"Get it right Harry. I. Don't. Like. You!" I say. He rolled his eyes.

"Good. I don't date bitches like you." I looked at him.

"I'm not a bitch!" I yelled.

"Are too!"

"Am not!"

"Too!"

"Not!"

"Too!"

"Not!"

"Too!"

"No-"

"What's going on?" We turn to our moms. We lol at each other.

"Just talking. Eminem is too a better rapper!" I say. I look at him. He knew what I was doing.

"Nah! Lil' Wayne is better!" He plays along. They laugh.

"Come on Scar. Lets unpack!" As we go our separate ways we glare at each other. We both flip each other off when no on was looking.

Well now I guess I live next to the asshole next door.