Chapter 2

Previously on Under The Mistletoe.
*
*
*

I woke up alittle to see I was sleeping next to Emery, so I snuggled more into his chest then he put his arm around me, and the first time in a long-time I felt safe, so I went back to sleep comfortably.

*
*
*
*

Now on Under The Mistletoe.

When I woke up the boys were gone again, and landry and brooke were in the kitchen fighting over who gets to cook Christmas Eve breakfast and lunch,

So I was cleaning up the living room from last night, put the blankets and pillows back in the closet, threw the trash away, then I saw a familiar jacket with roses on it on the Recliner. So I picked it up.

then walked to the kitchen, there was pancake batter every where, then Brooke said

Brooke: Landry won't let me cook.

Landry: Brookelynn keep distracting me from making pancakes.

Me: i don't care who cooks in here, just don't burn the house down.

Went up to my room, showered, then changed into different clothes and put on Emery's jacket, grabbed my phone, wallet, and keys then drove to IHOP for breakfast, asked for my morning usual.

(Outfit below)

The Big-Steak Omelette with extra steak and a cup of hot chocolate)

then went through Instagram while waiting for my food, (5minutes later) the food arrives.

[45 minutes later]

I just drive back to my house, and the boys were trying to stop Brooke and landry from killing each other.

So I put my keys in my left back pocket, put my phone in my right back pocket and put my wallet down on the table by the stairs then walked into the kitchen

Liam was holding back Brooke, Ricky was holding back Landry and Emery was filming the whole thing.

Me: Riam, Let Go Of The Girls. I'm the reason they're always fighting!

Emery: Ren, you're not the reason why Brooke and Landry are always fighting.

Me: Yes Em, I am...