Chapter 4

Previously on Under The Mistletoe.
*
*
*

Emery: Like our song says I couldn't resist, it was just one kiss. (Gives his signature wink)

Ricky: Really Em. 😂😂😂

Brooke: That was cute

Me: That was so cheesy Em, (kisses his cheek) I'm gonna get a drink, anyone want one?

They didn't listen they were talking about how sweet and how corny Emery is.
*
*
*

(Present)

I walk over to the drink area and I get a drink and drink it then all of a sudden someone grabs me but before I can scream the person puts a rag over my mouth it smelled it Chloroform and Vervain then everything went black.

Brooke: Guys, where did Lauren go again?

Emery: Not again!

Ricky: I think she said she was getting a drink.

Landry: Let's check the drink area.

The group walks over to the drink and emery finds something on the floor

Emery: Guys, why is Lauren's purse on the floor with her phone and her blood flask in it?

Liam: Do you think she actually got kidnapped?

Emery: (getting mad) Say that again Attridge, I swear to god.

Liam: Someone's touchy.

Ricky: Guys, somethings wrong.

Brooke: What do you mean something is wrong?

Ricky: With Lauren.

Emery: THANK YOU CAPTAIN OBVIOUS! OF COURSE SOMETHINGS WRONG WITH LAUREN! MY FIANCÉ IS F**KING MISSING RICKY! FOR ALL THE TIMES YOU COULD BE THE CAPTAIN OF NOT HELPING, YOU CHOOSE RIGHT NOW.

Then storms outside and punches a wall several times until his knuckles are bloody.

Liam runs after him

Then Liam spots Emery with his bloody knuckles and takes off his shirt to reveal his undershirt and rips his shirt in half gave it to Emery to wrap his Knuckles.

Liam: Ricky didn't deserve that in there, cuz.

Emery: I know Ricky didn't, he's my best friend, I'm just angry, stressed, worried, depressed and every other feeling that means the opposite of happy right now. We need to find Lauren, Liam. (With watery eyes)

Liam: let's go back to Landry's house and check Lauren's room.

The boys go back to the Bender house.